Status
Not open for further replies.
remember....I have old man fetish. lol.
?
Spoiler
Blue-old-school-648824_720_540.jpg

age is but a number.

remember....I have old man fetish. lol.

Experience is good; distressed leather is not.

I scared myself recently when I saw a closeup of Judith Light and found myself wondering who'd done her work. She looks fabulous.

Is there anything else on but the game?? Should be an outstanding game and I'm not willing to pick a winner. Go USA!!!! even though I'm a dualie.

Is there anything else on but the game?? Should be an outstanding game and I'm not willing to pick a winner. Go USA!!!! even though I'm a dualie.

Man, Im pretty pumped for this game.

Love the creative name for the arena: "Canada Hockey Place" :D

Spoiler

Still 100x better than Jobing.com Arena though.

Spoiler
Make that 1 million times better.

Fantastic play-by-play announcing. Great job of integrating comments that are helpful to the casual viewer without disrupting the flow.

"Hucknchuck dumps the puck off to his Ukrainian teammate in Philidelphia, Mypanzfelov."

icon14.gif

Olympic Hockey.....did Don Cherry look like the Canadian version of Heff or not?

Sorry about that I was trying to get all capital letters and you quoted me. OOPS

Lets go in overtime USA!!!

Sorry about that I was trying to get all capital letters and you quoted me. OOPS

Spam filters won't allow a post that is all caps. Automatically converts it to lower case.

Now, about the hockey game (spoiler since we are in the What Are You Watching thread.)

Spoiler

Wow, what a freaking amazing regulation finish. USA empties the net and scores with 24 seconds left. Wow.

Being carefull what I say... WOW! Even Liz was screaming, lmao.

Caddyshack

The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen

The Stand.

Kevin

The Parent Trap with Twerpy

Winter Games Closing ceremony.

Pizza Wars (Chicago vs. NY)

Undercover Boss

Closing ceremonies.

I'm probably the only person here who noticed that Masterpiece Theatre had a Jane Austen marathon going for a while. And now they seem to have stopped it. :sad:

We just watched The Amazing Race. Cold Case comes on our TV in 45 minutes.

Closing ceremonies.

I'm probably the only person here who noticed that Masterpiece Theatre had a Jane Austen marathon going for a while. And now they seem to have stopped it. :sad:

I would rather set my hair on fire than read Jane Austin. Seriously. Flames all over my head. Though I did it for a semester many moons ago. I believe that class had some Charlotte and Emily thrown in to really make it exciting.

Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back