FS SeeMore/Taylormade Rocketbladez/RBZ S2 tour

slodsm

Hybrid hooker
Reaction score
Handicap
This is my official "this stuff doesn't work for me" for sale thread hahaha. Prices are all shipped, check the marketplace feedback section, I've sold a lot of gear and traded a lot to other THP'rs and they've all been very pleased with it. My descriptions are as accurate as possible and I ship quickly.

First up, the RBZ S2 Tour gear. This is where skill meets swing speed and if you're missing one, they just don't work.

The 3t has a GD Throttle regular flex shaft but it's a big boy shaft, I usually swing a black tie and this thing simply doesn't work for me. I bought it used (the sky marks aren't mine lol) to try and I simply can't get it off the ground. $95 shipped.

The 3h has a sky mark as well, also not mine (used from GG) and same story can't get it off the ground. 80g shaft stiff flex. $50 shipped

The 4h lacks a sky mark but has a couple of chips in the white paint like someone used this with no head cover. 80g stiff shaft. $50 shipped

DSCN0476_zps9b1b51de.jpg

DSCN0478_zpsc7f46df8.jpg

DSCN0479_zps8ee8a327.jpg

3W
DSCN0480_zps6bd6bf5e.jpg

3H
DSCN0481_zps5c790fad.jpg

4H
DSCN0482_zpsfbce9876.jpg

Next up, SeeMore PTM3. I've played it for a few rounds but I still like my Metal X 7 better, seem to have better distance control with it. Bought an extra white magnetic headcover for it that has rarely seen the course. It has the SeeMore lime green grip. $150 shipped.

DSCN0483_zps6521da1b.jpg

DSCN0484_zpsedc0da9d.jpg

DSCN0486_zps67eb8f45.jpg

Last but not least, Rocketbladez 4-aw with Stiff shafts. Original grips. Never hit a range rock, played 8-10 rounds with them since Dec when I bought them but I keep taking them back out and playing my 588 Altitudes (I just hit them more consistently). The bladez have great distance but just don't work for me. Standard l/l/l and since I'm primarily a walker, they've had headcovers on them since day 1 (I'll ship them too) and there isn't a mark of bag chatter on them (I hate the clink clink sound from open irons when walking around the course). No rock dings etc, just very very mildly used set of clubs that can't kick my Clevelands out of the bag. I'll do $300 shipped.

DSCN0487_zpsf68aca27.jpg

DSCN0488_zps84ac03af.jpg

DSCN0490_zps86747fc2.jpg

4-7
DSCN0491_zpsfaa05670.jpg

8-aw
DSCN0492_zps44dace0c.jpg

PM me or reply here, I'll ship as soon as I receive payment but I have to head out of town Thursday morning so if they go before then it will be great. If not, my wife will ship and she might be a day slower than me hahaha. Thanks all.

Jeremy

Putter is 35" long, forgot to list that.

Irons sold to Chikopher, thanks man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Irons sold to Chikopher, thanks man.

Thank you. I am eagerly awaiting their arrival.

Still not there?? Tracking said they'd be there Saturday.

Got them yesterday afternoon. They look great. I was highly impressed with the packaging. I appreciate it! Now to find some time to go try them out.

do you have pics of the bottoms of the 3&4h?

Good deal man, glad you're happy with them.

Nower I'll get you some pictures of the bottom posted when I get home this afternoon.

Back