2014 Love Is In The Air - New THP Event

Weather.com and Accuweather have predicted temperatures of high 80's to low 90's (87-92) that weekend. Record high's are upper 90's (96-98) for this time of year.

That 87F however will not be the "feels like" temperature which will be around 98-100. Humidity is a real pain in the tookus.

I was in Orlando in July 2 years ago and again in Sept. of last year. Hottest place in the country. Please tell that May isn't quite as bad as July and September.

We are really looking forward to getting down there to relax, play golf as well as make new friends to hang out with. Gonna be a blast.

It will be as hot.
Ironically its no where near as hot as Myrtle Beach was for the MC.
Phoenix was when I was there during the summer.
Palm Springs near the summer.

But its very hot.

Don't forget your dress...

I am not bringing a dress. That bet is off because it was for everyone not just me and JB.

I am not bringing a dress. That bet is off because it was for everyone not just me and JB.

No need to bring a dress. Being so close to the outlets, I'm sure the lovely THP wives can go out with you and help you pick out something special :)

Translation: I really wish you guys would forget about that bet I made with JB.

What about losing couple the THPer has to wear a Skirt to dinner Saturday night LOL

Quoting for the JB/Coers bet

:alien:

Hey that's alright man.il be the ice cream man but no dress.
No need to bring a dress. Being so close to the outlets, I'm sure the lovely THP wives can go out with you and help you pick out something special :)

Wrong!!!!
Translation: I really wish you guys would forget about that bet I made with JB.

Exactly the quote states the losing couple the THPer has to wear a skirt. That is implied to everyone no where it says just to me or JB. CASE CLOSED!!!
Quoting for the JB/Coers bet

:alien:

Hey that's alright man.il be the ice cream man but no dress.

Wrong!!!!

Exactly the quote states the losing couple the THPer has to wear a skirt. That is implied to everyone no where it says just to me or JB. CASE CLOSED!!!

Weird that only Coers is interpreting it that way

#WillYoubeWearingHeelsWithTheDress?

Good thing there is a regular Jack McCoy on the case. :D
I thought there was a bet. Its cool if there isn't. I mean I wouldn't welch on one, but its cool. No worries buddy. :angel:

You guys are just hilarious. Bad thing is it wouldn't be the first I had to do that. And I have no idea who jack McCoy is???
Weird that only Coers is interpreting it that way

#WillYoubeWearingHeelsWithTheDress?

Good thing there is a regular Jack McCoy on the case. :D
I thought there was a bet. Its cool if there isn't. I mean I wouldn't welch on one, but its cool. No worries buddy. :angel:

We need a Lawyer from GA to weigh in on this

We really need to bring him into this LOL I think Seth has better cases to deal with than this bet LOL
We need a Lawyer from GA to weigh in on this

We really need to bring him into this LOL I think Seth has better cases to deal with than this bet LOL

Have you met him? He has nothing better to do...trust me

First post updated with Saturday pairings.

Looks like the JB/Coers duel can happen all weekend long now! Looking forward to teeing it up with Deuce, Coers and JB

Poor Andrew....

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Looks like the JB/Coers duel can happen all weekend long now! Looking forward to teeing it up with Deuce, Coers and JB

Sunday pairings will not be announced until later this week. It seems I should spare poor Coers of his demise twice, so will be splitting up most things.

Oh Load help me now!!! Guess my goall is to never go for the green and I will rely alot on my chipping and some mike dean chutting. That will guarantee the lowest putts.

LOL. This is going to be such a long weekend for coers.

I finally like the sound of that Post JB....
Sunday pairings will not be announced until later this week. It seems I should spare poor Coers of his demise twice, so will be splitting up most things.

Looking forward to playing with Fupresti, MWard, and threeboysdad. Time to bring a notebook to size up my first round MC opponent. May have to play outside my normal element.

First post updated with Saturday pairings.

Great groups there! You guys are going to have a blast. I'm jealous. I'm already jonesing for more golf with THPers.

yeah I figured we will just look at scorecards Sunday for the winner of the actual bet, unless he wants to extend it to Saturday too

Back