Indianapolis - 2014 THP Invitational #3 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

Im intrigued what formats we will have. A little bit of this and little of that so far

I'm hoping something that allows us to play our own ball. Maybe just a simple combined score or something like that.

I'm hoping something that allows us to play our own ball. Maybe just a simple combined score or something like that.

Thats soooo 2013 lol

Sorry, I always forget the order, can't hid my excitement that's for sure!!!

After watching the coverage of a THP event it always makes me anxious for my next planned event.

Hey man, just a matter of preference. I would be eager to see what kind of number I could put up on that course.

I will end that suspense for you.
It will start with a 7 and the second number will probably fall between 2 and 9.

I know we initially started with 32 but did we go to 36 or 40?

Got a little taste of competition this weekend with a 2 player multiformat event a friend and I played in this weekend. Can't wait for this event.

Just making it known.....I'm opening with a birdie!!!

Spoiler
:rofl:

Up to this past weekend there was a serious chance of me having to back out. 2 weeks ago I was diagnosed with a tumor in my head (benign thankfully) but it has been kind of wreaking havoc on my body, blood/hormone levels, as well as really affecting vision. Started some new medication and it's really taken a lot out of me too. After talking with my doctors it looks like my other passion of ice hockey is over, as well as probably long distance travel. But Golf is a go!

This past weekend I played Saturday without much success and felt terrible. And then in a charity scramble with family yesterday and felt great. Getting meds and mind right for Indy is high on the list now.

I can't wait to show up and have a great time.

(Sorry for the vent and personal talk, just been a very emotional couple weeks and I'm very excited to meet everyone from thp!)

Up to this past weekend there was a serious chance of me having to back out. 2 weeks ago I was diagnosed with a tumor in my head (benign thankfully) but it has been kind of wreaking havoc on my body, blood/hormone levels, as well as really affecting vision. Started some new medication and it's really taken a lot out of me too. After talking with my doctors it looks like my other passion of ice hockey is over, as well as probably long distance travel. But Golf is a go!

This past weekend I played Saturday without much success and felt terrible. And then in a charity scramble with family yesterday and felt great. Getting meds and mind right for Indy is high on the list now.

(Sorry for the vent and personal talk, just been a very emotional couple weeks and I'm very excited to meet everyone from thp!)

Hopefully all goes well. Not just indy trip but your overall health!

Hope the 'feeling great' part continues for you man. We'll see you in Indy!

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Wish you the best, and hope all goes good for you so you will be shooting birdies left and right in Indy.

I hope all goes well, can't wait to enjoy the weekend and event with you. Having a goal at the end of the road is certainly a good thing. Hang in there.

all paid up yesterday ...ready to go. one month left of practice to get my game in a good place. im ready for my first offical event.

I am quoting myself here because the final payment is due tomorrow and we still have quite a few with balances.

Lets get this done fellas! You DO NOT want to miss this Invitational!

Lets get this done fellas! You DO NOT want to miss this Invitational!

Plus there are some folks licking their chops on the waiting list waiting for something to open

Plus there are some frogs licking their chops on the waiting list waiting for something to open

Slight fify. Pullin for you bullfrog!

I am quoting myself here because the final payment is due tomorrow and we still have quite a few with balances.

I was one of the guilty, payment sent. Thanks for the reminder.

Back