What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adjusted our web pricing and GolfNow's prices.

Lowered or raised them?

Lowered them both. Although I keep the prices lower on our website.

I would say that most courses keep prices lower on their site, or they should anyway. AND there is no booking fee on our site.

Played 18 in the worst weather I've ever played in. Got to the course as the lightning horn went off, waited out the crappy weather and hit the course on the fourth hole the wind and rain started and for 3 holes the wind was blowing 30+ and gusting to 45(checked weather app)

Played 18 today with my dad and uncle in our Wednesday club day.

Drooled all over my amazing Den Caddy from Bridgestone, watched playing lessons with Holly and The Shark, THPed here and there then went to the gym to work on my swing. Now just doing some THPing before I catch some Zzzz's

I just finished off another 16 hour day of work and school. I managed to THP on my breaks, that's about it.

Made my first tee time of the year. Thank god the weather is starting to come around I'm freakin ready for this, rusty but ready.

Went to the range and worked through a large bucket yesterday, planning on the same later today after I'm done with some work. Feel I need to up my practise at the moment.

9 holes tonight and some THP.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Played 9 holes this afternoon, jotted down my bag preferences, THP, and unwrapped a new putter.

Lesson. Instructor told me if I wasn't such a mental case I would be good. Not sure how I feel about that.

Hour at the range working out my snap hook from this past weekend, then 20 minutes of sand shots and 20 more of half wedges.

ahutybyb.jpg

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

I made a tee time for Saturday, THP'd, some carpet putting.

Got my new bright orange Cobra Umbrella in the mail. Tag price listes $50 MSRP. Scored on ebay for 16 bucks shipped :):):):):) Brand new !!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Not a lot of golfing stuff, unfortunately, but doing some THPing and also further research on travel planning for Indy and SeeMore events... They aren't too far away!

Made my first tee time of the year. Thank god the weather is starting to come around I'm freakin ready for this, rusty but ready.

That is awesome, scap. Enjoy it!

Had a lesson this morning with my instructor, THP'd and picked up a new THP hat, cleaned my clubs and packed them for Orlando next week.

Arranged and booked my match for club singles championships. First matchplay singles event for me, v. excited.

Roll on next thurs....

Prepping the bag for today's morning practice and round of golf.

Hoping the weather holds up today. Got the weekly nine hole scramble today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back