Michigan hackers, check in here

Going to do a course review of bucks run today!

Warmer up there than down here! Just looked it up, just under 3 hours from my house. Looks like there's an island or something in a lake with stuff on it?

Ok guys, short notice but I've got the weekend totally free and want to get a game up! Who wants to come to lansing??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm playing Timberwood tomorrow at 4:30 and we could use a 4th if anyone can make it.

Bump for next week Monday and Wed look good for available days for golf.

Matt,
Monday might well work for me!

My flight gets in at 730 in DTW

Where are you located again Adan?

I'm in Shelby Township.

Monday may work too if you want to meet at a course between DTW and Saginaw. There are a few good ones not to far off the freeway that come to mind. I just need to make sure I'm back home by 2 pm on Monday.

For Matt and CJ. How about tee off at the Majestic at 9:30 Monday morning?

http://www.majesticgolf.com/-home

$39 a person on GolfNow

It's on the way to Saginaw if you shoot straight up 23. They have a 9 and a 9:36 tee time available.

For Matt and CJ. How about tee off at the Majestic at 9:30 Monday morning?

http://www.majesticgolf.com/-home

$39 a person on GolfNow

It's on the way to Saginaw if you shoot straight up 23. They have a 9 and a 9:36 tee time available.

9:36 works for me b/c baggage claim sucks at DTW. If CJ can't make it I'm up for playing an afternoon round as well.

9:36 works for me b/c baggage claim sucks at DTW. If CJ can't make it I'm up for playing an afternoon round as well.

Cool. Let's wait for CJ to chime back in and I can book it.

Sweet!

Darn work! Wish I could but gotta pay for the fun later in the month somehow haha.

This is true. Sorry that you can't make it though.

I'll book the 9:36 tee time for 3 then. We can always add a 4th if someone else wants to join.

This is true. Sorry that you can't make it though.

I'll book the 9:36 tee time for 3 then. We can always add a 4th if someone else wants to join.
If you guys still need a 4th for Monday, I will play.

Back