Just pulled the trigger and became a member of the Golf Club.

66Tiger

Golf > Work = :^)
Reaction score
Handicap
Beer&Soju
For the past nine months, payed as I played. 18 holes on the weekend is $30 for my rank if I carry.

I just paid the monthly $88 to become a member. Now a 9 hole round is $3 and 18 is $5. Going to play 3-4 times a week till August and I return to the states.

Last edited:
Thank you for your service! I miss base golf, Korea, Thialand, Korea, Japan and The Phillipines. Glad to see golf is still affordable for our uniformed services!

JM

UR welcome. The 18 hole fee for a E1-E5 on the weekend is only $15. Just have to be patient with all of the Koreans that play here. The course is packed from 0700 till dusk.

Glad for you, Good luck and happy golfing.
I have to tell ya. I wouldn't care if a round took 5 hours if it meant paying $5 bucks or $15 for weekend. Of course I would hope the course is decent :)

LOGO15.JPG

Here is a nice blog on the CRC Golf Course -

http://blog.usmilitarygolf.com/2013/05/24/camp-red-cloud-golf-course-s-korea.aspx

Hole #9/18 is really fun. If your drive is short and it lands in the storm canal and then bounces up and on the green.....we call that the Uijeongbu bounce. BTDT several times.

Congrats on the membership! Enjoy and hit 'em long and straight!

That's sweet! Enjoy and hit them well!

THat is totally awesome.Good for you.

Congrats and thanks!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Congrats and thank you that's a great deal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats on the membership, thank you for your service.

For the past nine months, payed as I played. 18 holes on the weekend is $30 for my rank if I carry.

I just paid the monthly $88 to become a member. Now a 9 hole round is $3 and 18 is $5. Going to play 3-4 times a week till August and I return to the states.

Never got to Korea. I understand golf is high demand in Asia. $88 isn't a bad deal.

Learned to golf at Fort Lewis (near Tacoma/Seattle). Really nice 27 hole facility there - in addition to McChord AFB's course in the same area. Also Fort Gordon (Augusta, GA)has a 27 hole course on a beautiful property with pines, lake. I was stationed there twice. Most of my time was spent overseas in Germany....we had some decent courses there, but sometimes, depending on where you get stationed, could take an hour drive (Heidelberg, Wiesbaden Rheinblick, Kitzigen are the courses where I golfed). If you get to Germany, Vilseck, Graf has a German course that is nearby and fun to play. Thankfully the course gave us Soldiers a decent deal in memberships. Also, Fort Sam Houston TX has a ton of decent AF and Army courses. I was fortunate to have some good golf wherever I went during the career.

Whenever I asked the Army for an assignment, the golf courses where I was going always played into the equation.

Awesome! Thanks for your service for our country and have fun out on the links

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

Back