Could use some positive vibes

Erky

Reaction score
I received a text from my sister in the middle of the night. Her boyfriend, who she lives with and is part of our family, is in bad shape. He was riding his bicycle last night and had some sort of crash. Either he hit a crack in the road, or it was a hit and run. They aren't sure. Someone found him by the side of the road unresponsive and called 911. He was life flighted to KU Med Center in Kansas City. He is currently drugged up, so they don't know what happened, or how bad the damage is. They have to keep him sedated, because he is trying to pull out the tubes. The CT scan looks good. No brain injury or hemorrhaging that they can see, just lots of trauma. He is in ICU, and I don't know more than that.

I would appreciate any thoughts or prayers you can send his way.

Wishing for the best Erky.

Thoughts and prayers for your family, bud.

Positive thoughts to you and yours Erky.

Using Tapatalk

Thoughts and prayers for a fast recovery!

OMG Erky, that is terrible.
We are thinking about your family.

Lots of thoughts and healing energy to you and yours, Erky.

Wow that is awful...thinking about you guys buddy

Sorry to hear this. Will be keeping you in my thoughts for sure. Hope all turns out OK.

Coming your way

Healing prayers headed out Erky. Hang in there man!

JM

Good thoughts and vibes going out man, here's hoping for a full and speedy recovery.

Wishing all the best for your family Erky

Thoughts & prayers lifted for all of you Erky.

Thoughts and prayers your way buddy

So sorry to hear that. Thoughts and prayers for you and the family.

You've got them erky. All the best

That's awful, Erky. Will say a prayer for him and send some positive thoughts your way.

Thoughts and Prayers your way, glad somebody stopped to help!

Praying for your family

Thanks, everybody. I am not getting much info, but it seems he is stable, though medically sedated. Still no idea what happened.

Positive thoughts headed your families way.

Wow, very sorry for this news Erky. Thoughts and prayers for sure.

Thoughts and prayers, Erky!!!

Back