Weekend of May 3-4

Taking my girlfriend to see Chelsea Handler tonight and then going to play golf Sunday morning

Grilling tonight
Golfing and yard work tomorrow
Early mothers day brunch with the in laws Sunday

Little Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug action tonight, then maybe some golf tomorrow, not sure. My buddy is coming up from Seattle with his g/f so gonna grab lunch and show them around. And have a lesson planned Sunday morning to work my hooktacular tee ball issues and probably hit some clubs for funzies/see if there's any real winners out there for me right now.

Hanging out with the wife tonight after work, celebrating her new job. Maybe a bit of scotch. Tomorrow morning I'm one of the punchers during the "Clinch Drill: http://www.benning.army.mil/infantry/197th/combatives/content/PDF/Achieve the Clinch Drill.pdf Then, since the weather is supposed to be perfect tomorrow, I'll take in 18 at the home course. Sunday I hope to get in some range time...but we'll have to see. Still, feels like it's been awhile since I got out to the course proper. Looking forward to it.

A dinner date with my wife at a new restaurant that just opened down town. If I can get up super early, try to play nine Saturday morning. Otherwise probably just practice. Sunday? If I can't get a round in on Saturday I'll try to on Sunday afternoon.

Happy hour w/ work peeps today

The weekend, at least tomorrow, looks like a washout. Hope to get to the course both days but it is going to be wet.

I made a tee time for Monday at the Jewel golf club otherwise no golf stuff this weekend. More testing the fsae car.

In Tucson this weekend... Got up to this today.
bebe4uqa.jpg

Yard work. Blah.

Hit balls for and hour yesterday and putted for almost an hour. Played only 5 holes with my daughter last evening and had 3 pars, 1 bogey, and 1 birdie. The hard work I've been doing implementing the 1 plane swing changes is starting to pay off. My distance off the tee is getting longer. I hit my 2Deep, SW on the 417 yard 3rd hole last night with only a slight tail wind. There is a slope that can give you 40 yards of roll off the tee but I've been a member 5 years and have been 100 yards out maybe only 6 times on that hole. I will be hitting the range and hopefully playing 18 today and Sunday.

Errands today. Tomorrow playing Musket Ridge near Frederick, MD. One of hrs top public courses in the state.

First time at a heathland club in Suffolk tomorrow. That will be 2 games this year already, luxury...

Back