Jacksonville, FL THP Meets - Ongoing

Not this weekend with all the family and Easter activities. Supposed to be out with a group from work next Saturday.

We need to start planning another full-scale Jax meetup soon. Maybe after The Players?

I would be interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tough during the week, some of those rates are awesome. I will def. do the Hammock beach ones.

I've got vacation time, may as well use it for something fun. The rates are incredible on some of them - half off or more or even just to get on some of the über-private places (Sawgrass CC later this year, played Timuquana last year).

It's been awhile. Want to get out and play with you guys again. Gonna start keeping up with this thread and hopefully make the next round.

It's been awhile. Want to get out and play with you guys again. Gonna start keeping up with this thread and hopefully make the next round.

Yeah man. We need to get a local outing set up soon

South Georgia boys invited? :)

Of course dude!

Always welcome Jeremiah

Later in May or June after TPC seemed like a good idea for most. If we're having people from the west coming in maybe we should do a course on the west side. Can you get us a deal at Bent Creek, Troy? Maybe Eagle Landing?

I could talk to the pro at Bent for sure.

I could talk to the pro at Bent for sure.

Love Bent Creek. Maybe I can get Ryan to come out. Hopefully he can get a weekend off.

Eagle Landing and Bent Creek are both nice tracks.

Well boys, started my masters program today. I may not have much golf time for the next two years, or at least might not know too far in advance if I can play, but I'll try. Will definitely get out between semesters. Will try to make the next meet if I can.

I'm going to be back on the east coast Friday for a wedding. Probably staying with the in laws at their place at Vilano. Anybody up for a round?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm going to be back on the east coast Friday for a wedding. Probably staying with the in laws at their place at Vilano. Anybody up for a round?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I will be at the THP wedge testing event in Sarasota this weekend. Hopefully someone here can get a round in.

Any more thoughts on a get together in June? I think the 14th might be my only date I could play on a weekend next month. But that's Father's Day weekend isn't it? Even if so I could play Saturday morning probably.

Any more thoughts on a get together in June? I think the 14th might be my only date I could play on a weekend next month. But that's Father's Day weekend isn't it? Even if so I could play Saturday morning probably.

I will be at the Seemore event that weekend. Any other weekends work for you or we could push to July?
#HeatofSummer

I will be at the Seemore event that weekend. Any other weekends work for you or we could push to July?
#HeatofSummer

I was thinking the Seemore event was the next week. No worries. We can try July. I know the weekend of June 21st is my sons birthday. The following weekend I'm out of town. I could probably do May 31st but that's a little short notice.

Going to try and fit a round in this Sunday and Monday if anyone wants to tee it up. Shoot me a PM.

Maybe Monday if morning. Where at? I can ask(beg).

I'm gonna try and get some guys from my church together the morning of July 4th (around 8ish). I hear Eagle Landing has good group rates so I'm gonna try them along with Bent Creek, South Hampton, and Cimarron. Whoever wants to join is welcome! Just let me know.

I'm gonna try and get some guys from my church together the morning of July 4th (around 8ish). I hear Eagle Landing has good group rates so I'm gonna try them along with Bent Creek, South Hampton, and Cimarron. Whoever wants to join is welcome! Just let me know.

I might can do any of those. Early is great.

Back