2014 Bridgestone B330 Golf Balls Review Thread

I have found that the B330 with the hydro core perform better than a majority of the the balls marked with a higher price point. The play around the greens with this ball is phenomenal. Through numerous YouTube videos and discussions on this site I have managed to become a complete up & down player. There are not many times where I find myself stuck off the tee from a bad drive or having to pull long irons on long par 5's. My drive distance is averaging around 305 and approach shots are on point with my shot shaping and ball striking performance. I have played every brand on the market and while there are some solid performers out there the Bridgestone line will forever stay in the bag.

Tapping Away

I hit my last demo ball into the water last Thursday... Upset now, of course. I found them to be the longest I've hit this year and the feel and spin is just awesome. I'm going to buy the three dozen to get a fourth free that's going on right now. I can't pass up the chance to get them closer to $35/dozen than $45! B330 is gonna be my ball for a while!!!!

I picked up a dozen of the 2014 hydrocore B330RX a couple weeks ago but haven't had a chance to put them into play yet. Despite this, I am seriously considering pulling one out of my bag for a charity golf competition on Monday to see how they perform for me.......at least I can have an excuse when I play badly..... 'but I haven't played these before so I wasn't sure how they would react' :D

I recently put the B330 into play a couple weeks ago. My first ball lasted 52 holes (a new record for me) and could have easily been played longer, however a pond decided to reach up and snatch it. The cover is extremely durable and I get plenty of spin out of it. The vast majority of shots I hit with that ball were with wedges, and it only had 1 spot on the cover that had the typical Pro V1x wedge-rash.

I'm really hoping that it wasn't just a fluke and that they are always that durable, because if that's the case this could be a very inexpensive year for golf balls for me.

I can honestly say the b330 lone of balls always outlast me. I have never had a ball look too scuffed to play. Always a hazard takes it before the ball erodes

I can honestly say the b330 lone of balls always outlast me. I have never had a ball look too scuffed to play. Always a hazard takes it before the ball erodes

Same here, hazard or putting one OB always happens before the ball isnt playable for me.

Still on the fence between the 330 and 330s. Decisions decisions

The 330-RX is my ball, I love it, the hydrocore is just silly good.

Glad to be back home with the RX again.
That is what the B-Fit guys put me into Saturday. With a 109 swing speed, the online tool put me into the B330 or the B330S...the Bridgestone fitters suggested the RX to increase launch and decrease spin. I thought it was interesting how it wasn't just done by swing speed.

Anyone know of a website where one can buy Bridgestone Golf balls in a 2 ball or 3 ball sleeve? Want buy a sleeve of both the 330 and 330s and put it to the test.

Anyone know of a website where one can buy Bridgestone Golf balls in a 2 ball or 3 ball sleeve? Want buy a sleeve of both the 330 and 330s and put it to the test.

They usually have sleeves at the Golfsmith near me. Don't know of a website though.

They usually have sleeves at the Golfsmith near me. Don't know of a website though.

Cool thing about Golfsmith is you can open any box of balls and take out one sleeve and pay for it. Price for a single sleeve is just the dozen price divided by 4. I learned this when I did some ball testing earlier this year.

Still on the fence between the 330 and 330s. Decisions decisions

The S line truly is soft on the green side spin. If you are looking for less rollout the B330 is a great fit. Want to see some action the B330S. They both have very durable covers as well. I also found my shots off the tee and in the fairway to have more control with the B330.

Tapping Away

Anyone notice trajectory differences between the 330 and 330s like the proV1 and V1x and other similar balls?

Excited to test these against the RZN Platinums. As far as trajectory I found the b330s to be a little higher flight over the b330.

Anyone notice trajectory differences between the 330 and 330s like the proV1 and V1x and other similar balls?

Similar trajectory with B330 and v1x for me. Honestly they are so very similar IMO. Bridgestone gets to nod for me simply due to their involvement with THP.

2014 Bridgestone B330 Golf Balls Review Thread

My gamers for the day.
renabe2a.jpg

The performance of this line just amazes me.

My gamers for the day:

75C5857B-B09F-4875-B5D8-51C40C482D20_zpswebc2juu.jpg

B330RX that I was recently fit into by Bridgestone.

How is durability of the 2014 version ? Been playing lethal for last 12 months and can get a few rounds out of one - I know i had trouble cutting up the 2012 b330s.

So I put the 2014 B330RX into play yesterday for the first time after going through the B-Fit with Bridgestone last weekend...and I have found my ball for the foreseeable future. It has that nice soft feeling (that I like) on well struck shots, I didn't see any durability issues yesterday, and it was super straight off the tee for me. Not much spin around the greens, but I am not a high spin player anyway, so that wasn't much of an adjustment for me.

How is durability of the 2014 version ? Been playing lethal for last 12 months and can get a few rounds out of one - I know i had trouble cutting up the 2012 b330s.

I try to get at least 5 full 18's out of a ball. I have been able to keep these 2014's around for at least 8. The cover holds up well as long as I keep the ball clean.

Tapping Away

Back