The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those shoes are sweet looking.

I'm pooped.

59666_10151103952566371_1688982704_n.png

I was cooking barefoot last night and dropped a fork. It somehow fell perfectly vertical and impaled itself on my big toe lol. Bled like a mother too. Just a flesh wound, but exciting for a few minutes.

I was cooking barefoot last night and dropped a fork. It somehow fell perfectly vertical and impaled itself on my big toe lol. Bled like a mother too. Just a flesh wound, but exciting for a few minutes.

I dont think Team THP has a Injured Reserve Spot

Steel toe safety shoes for you in the kitchen Hawk

I always like when marketplace threads get posted and the spacing is way off. It means it was copied and pasted from one site to another.
I understand the marketplace. It does well for a lot of people. But it always amuses me the people who come to THP, only for the marketplace.

Oh well it is what it is. No big deal. Just general musings.

Watched this today. There's no way I could ever give it all up (gotta have THP time and Facebook time!) but it is a little eye-opening.

Watched this today. There's no way I could ever give it all up (gotta have THP time and Facebook time!) but it is a little eye-opening.

My best week every year is the week we go to somewhere with no Internet or phone service on vacation. I love it. It's hard to come back.

So this year our company has rented out an entire resort in the Bahamas and they award all expenses paid trips to like 83 employees and their spouses for a week in june.

Most of the spots go to sales folks and then a few are presented to folks in the other areas of the company.

So Finance had 3 to give and in order to decide who did got it all of the VP's rated employees from 1 to 5, and the top 3 get to go.

Well a certain someone made the cut but will not be "eligible" to attend since I havent been here for a year.

BUT it did work out in the end and 2 of my employees will be getting notified today that they are winners. Should lead to some pretty loud screaming in the next few hours.
s

I want a recount.

I want a recount.

Haha the good thing is its confirmation of the work Im doing here since I was rated tied for 1

Is kinda funny to see how some of the folks down at the bottom though that I wouldnt have expected

Truth be told im busy enough as is and Im happy someone I know is getting the spot

The genius that made this video probably watched 3 hours of television last night without anyone around. How bout that social interaction?

I think that video is ridiculous. When i teed it up at TPC Las Vegas last September, I sure as hell wasn't thinking "wow, I really missed out by looking at my phone during signups."

Last edited:
The Official Banter Away Thread

Watching Austin Powers with Matty, and just realized this movie came out 17 years ago.

Good Lord that made me feel old.

Watching Austin Powers with Matty, and just realized this movie came out 17 years ago.

Oh dear god.

Holy crap it is old

Wait till breakfast
gasaqy3u.jpg

17 years........

That can't be right.

It is. My joints just started creaking.

17 years old and I've still never seen it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back