Bought my first set of irons. Adams idea a12

Shouter351

Reaction score
Handicap
Well after hitting a few different sets if clubs, I decided on these. I love how forgiving they are, and for me, that's needed. What I also love is that they run about an inch longer than my old clubs. That is perfect for my 6' 4" frame. I'm off to the range to hit them now!
7e6yquge.jpg

Congrats!

Congrats and good luck with them - the clubs look great. I'm 6'4" also and use clubs +1" - it can make a difference.

Congrats and good luck with the nice new sticks!

Congrats on the new sticks

Congrats, nothing better than heading out the 1st time with a new set of clubs.

Congrats Man!

Hole 3. 160 yard par 3. Take out the new adams 8 iron. Nice easy swing. Pure hit, dead on line. Hits green 15 feet in front of hole. Stops dead in it's tracks. Love the clubs! Of course I 2 putted for par. But that's besides the point ;)

Well played 9 holes. Very up and down round. I love the clubs! They do everything I want them to do, I just need to play more and become more consistent with my swing. Oh, and I need to vastly improve my short game

Sent from my BNTV400 using Tapatalk

Good stuff Shouter, enjoy the new sticks.

Enjoy the new sticks!

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

Nice man, congrats!

Congrats! Hope they work well for you and your game!

Congrats on the new sticks

Thanks guys! Something tells me I will be hitting the course almost daily. I found out that everyday, my favorite local course has "twilight" hours. 2 hours before sunset every day, I can golf 9 holes for 5 bucks. I was easily able to get 9 in before dark. Its a heck of a deal!

Sent from my BNTV400 using Tapatalk

Congrats hit Em good

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Congratulations!

When I bought a set of irons that I liked, my game got better. Then I sold that whole set and bought a complete set and had them fitted, my game even good better yet.
Congrats

this set is great for a high handicapper, I had them for a year and they helped me a a lot to fight some swing flaws I had.

5 bucks for nine holes is as cheap as it gets, playing daily can only help you get that handicap down.

Congrats on the new clubs enjoy!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Congrats on the new set. Ads makes some incredible clubs, especially their SGI lines, just so forgiving.

While playing 9 yesterday, I was able to hit some shots that I never used to be able to. You should of seen me cheesing out all by myself out there!

Sweet set and good choice. Adams makes some of the finest iron sets in the world. The craftsmanship is second to none and they use top notch, high quality metals and alloys in all their line of irons. Enjoy them, you're in for a treat.

Congrats on the new sticks and great play. The Adams A12's are a darn good hybrid/iron set, so much so I broke mine back out of the closet for a round this year and have stuck with them the last 7 or 8 rounds with no plans to stop. Enjoy and hope you continued success.

It's a nice calm day here in North Dakota. That is very rare. If the rain holds off, I'm going to get another round in today.

Back