VP of Tour / Callaway Golf
bag.jpg

A few words from Nick…

///////////////////////////////

A. Big Bertha Driver

Big Bertha 10.5°, 60g stiff flex shaft.
"I love this driver. It's the first driver to ever replace my FT Tour."

B. Big Bertha 3 Wood

Big Bertha 16°, 43" finished length, 70g stiff flex shaft.

C. Big Bertha 7 Wood

Big Bertha 21°, 42.5" finished length, 70g stiff flex shaft.
"For me, a 7-wood is much more versatile than a hybrid."

D. X Forged Irons

X Forged '13 3-iron: AeroTech Steelfiber, 110 S flex shaft, X Forged '13 4-PW: KBS steel, 110 R flex shafts.All +1/2" length, D5 swing weight.

E. Mack Daddy 2 Wedges

8° MD2 lob wedge: Dynamic Gold S-200 shaft.
"Love the bump and run!! Stamping represents where my oldest son graduated from and the University of Texas Longhorns. The years stamped are the years the Horns have won football National Championships!!!"

F. Tank Cruiser Putter

Odyssey TANK Cruiser V-Line, 35".
"Easiest putter to use inside of 5 feet since the 2-Ball!"

F. Bag

Callaway Birdies for the Brave Stand Bag.
"Our PGA Tour personnel fit about 30-45 Wounded Warriors throughout the year that are rehabbing from the war or injuries sustained in war, so I love my camo bag with Birdies for the Brave logo and Callaway branding!"

G. Grips

Lamkin Crossline .580
"On Tour, we get many grip reps asking us to try new grips, so I try them all on a club or two. But the Lamkin Crossline .580 with two wraps total is my preference!"
balls.gif

H. Speed Regime 2

"SR2 is the best for me due to spin and feel off the irons and wedges first, with no distance lost off the tee even with all that spin"
more.jpg

A. Driver Head Cover

"2013 US Open head cover is one that I like to refer to as my "Lone Star" head cover, plus it ties in great with the camo golf bag!"

B. Bag Tag

"Davy Crockett quote reminds me of Mineral Wells, Texas home!"

C. Lead Tape Strips and Weights

"Old school" lead tape is king. You never know when you're gonna need to make some adjustments on the fly!!"

D. FT Tunes

"I never play golf without a cold frosty beverage and tunes."

E. Ben Hogan Golf Ball

"Just a simple reminder of all the things taught to me in Fort Worth, TX around the game and my idol, Ben Hogan."

F. Ball Markers

"At The Tradition in La Quinta, CA (Mr. Palmer’s club), the ball markers are the coolest . . . they have multiple colors, but I like the pink ones best because they are easy to see on the putting green after you have marked your golf ball!"

G. Sharpies

"Always an orange Sharpie for my UT Longhorns!!"
H. Speak Texan Book

"Sometimes things get backed up on the tee, and after a few cold ones & some tunes, we just need some good "Texas Logic," or explanation of my own!!!"

The Texas headcover is so freaking sweet! Love it

Anyone see the hammer alignment sticks? That's so awesome. Looks like he has a lot of fun based on the tunes and Texas book.

That is a sweet set up. Interesting that he would choose a 7 wood over a hybrid. Nothing wrong with that, just not the "norm" anymore for most.

Interesting that a 7 wood works better for him than a hybrid. Prior to hitting the 588 hybrid, I was thinking the same thing....

Interesting that a 7 wood works better for him than a hybrid. Prior to hitting the 588 hybrid, I was thinking the same thing....

I'm a hybrid man all the way but the 588, 7wood is the real deal. You might want to try it before you dismiss it. Of course I don't think you would need or want both a 5 and a 7 wood, but you never know. I think the 7-wood is easier to hit and a little higher ball flight than a 5-wood. It probably comes down to how you would use it though. I would think it would even be a good club to use as a putt/chutt from just off the green, although I haven't tried that shot with it.

Love the head cover
7 wood and 3 Iron love it

I have to say I'm surprised by the old school lead tape on his irons! I remember when I used to do that

That's a cool bag.

Awesome bag. He must know people :)

Saw that yesterday, it's an awesome setup. I love this segment that they're doing.

Using Tapatalk

Very interesting to see the bag setup and not just the clubs.

Back