Michigan hackers, check in here

Jeff, you're not to far from me so we can carpool if you'd like. I just need to be back on the road by 1 pm so i may not get all 18 in.

Jeff, you're not to far from me so we can carpool if you'd like. I just need to be back on the road by 1 pm so i may not get all 18 in.

I have a couple of things to do before golf, so I will meet you out there.

Since it is Cinco de Mayo Monday who is bringing the margaritas?

To cold on Monday for margaritas.

I just finished up playing in 45 degree weather. Tell me it's not going to be cold Monday.

Ended up at 60 though. Where is the warm weather at?

I'm playing Timberwood tomorrow at 4:30 and we could use a 4th if anyone can make it.

I played on a league here for 2 years....decent little course, really flat but not bad for the rates at all....Tommy is a real nice guy also

Hey guys, unfortunately something came up at work and I can't make it tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys, unfortunately something came up at work and I can't make it tomorrow

That sucks!

Anyone else to claim this spot?

Would love to but my womans schedule has her working tonight and wont be home until after I get the boys on the bus. Never played there and it sounds nice.

For some reason I thought I saw 4:30 and got excited. Oh it was Adams post for golf at Timberwood. Wish I could make it, played real well today.

Dress warm tomorrow boys. It will be just above 40 when we tee off.

I think we still need one for 9:30 ish at the Majestic tomorrow morning!

Yep. Still need a fourth if anyone wants to join.

I think we still need one for 9:30 ish at the Majestic tomorrow morning!

Sorry I can't be there. Hit them well tomorrow.

After a bad day at the office yesterday, my loving wife gave me a night off from the kids. I went and played the front 9 at Timberwood. Shot a 42 with no 3 putts this time. I left all distractions in the car, and it was just me and my clubs. I love this game!

After a bad day at the office yesterday, my loving wife gave me a night off from the kids. I went and played the front 9 at Timberwood. Shot a 42 with no 3 putts this time. I left all distractions in the car, and it was just me and my clubs. I love this game!

I haven't golfed without my phone in a long time. Has to be an amazing feeling for sure.

Nice round Adam!

Excellent round Adam, glad Bertha and the flat stick were working for you. Golf is, and should, be a release from the world for a 4 hour stretch.

hey what are some great courses in ann arbor? i might be up there sometime next week? thanks

I know its a long shot, anyone want to play mid-late tomorrow morning- very early afternoon?

Back