Indianapolis - 2014 THP Invitational #3 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

It's been exactly 38 days since my last THP Event....and now 24 days until this next one. Am I pumped? Oh yes, I am PUMPED.

It's been since last years MC for me. I'm pretty pumped as well. Need to get my game in order!

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

I've been keeping a countdown for it. Can't believe it's so soon. Before you know it, partners will be announced
I can't wait to see who I'll be paired with!

Looked over The Fort on an ariel thing Rambler sent me. Looks like it's going to be a fun course to play! Really excited to get there and meet folks....it'll be my second THP event for this month and ever!!

Countdown says....

vyqu5a7u.jpg

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Got my "your trip is around the corner" alerts, crazy.

Very much looking forward to this as its my only invitational this year. Plus, I haven't been to Indy since I was about 4.

I'm with you on this. Looking like this will be my only THP event for the year so I'm really looking forward to this one.

It feels so close but also feels like its taking forever to get here. Too excited for this!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I'm with you on this. Looking like this will be my only THP event for the year so I'm really looking forward to this one.
Good thing it's going to be one helluva doozy, huh?

Good thing it's going to be one helluva doozy, huh?
Very true. Get to see the majority of my friends in one spot. And make some fresh ones too.

Finalized my day off on Friday the 30th for this. I can't freaking wait to get down there, it's going to be one tough ticket to punch to get to PGA National and the Bridgestone Championship, but I know whoever I am partnered with in whatever the format may be, I will give it my all!

I have been a little down on my driver distance, and feel it is putting stress on the rest of my game.

I'm taking a couple of days, to refresh my thoughts, and do a whole attitude reset. Come the end of the month, I will be straightened out, its in me to do it, and damn it,
I will find it!

Indy, I'm coming for ya!

Finalized my day off on Friday the 30th for this. I can't freaking wait to get down there, it's going to be one tough ticket to punch to get to PGA National and the Bridgestone Championship, but I know whoever I am partnered with in whatever the format may be, I will give it my all!

Nice! Can't wait for this weekend.

Indianapolis - 2014 THP Invitational #3 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

Quick question.

How many lefties are attending?

1. Myself
2. DevRickus
3. amsmith61
4. P.J.

Last edited:
so when do you think they will let us know the teams?

so when do you think they will let us know the teams?

I hope they dont tell us at all. I hope we just show up and find out our partner when we get to the course. Now that would be fun.

There is gonna be some low scores. I hope my good golfer is on for the day!!

Honestly, I'm with GregDan on this one. It would be so awesome to find out the day of the event who we play with and what format were playing. Either way, I'm just so excited to make this trip. I've sort of backed off of the excitement a little with the baby coming and the whole uncertainty of something like that. But baby and mommy are home healthy and she's even dropping little "Indy is coming soon" hints. I can't wait fellas!

I hope they dont tell us at all. I hope we just show up and find out our partner when we get to the course. Now that would be fun.

I think that would be great! Logistics might be tough, but could be really fun with team announcements to kick-off the day.

Still cant believe this event is less than 30 days away. Excited? Why yes I am!!!

Part of me wanted to know format and parter yesterday but i can also see it being cool if we found out that day or just the night before. Builds the excitement even more.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Well, I'll say I wanna know the format and my partner as soon as possible. It's not like it'd matter one way or the other but I don't deal well with suspense...

Honestly, I'm with GregDan on this one. It would be so awesome to find out the day of the event who we play with and what format were playing. Either way, I'm just so excited to make this trip. I've sort of backed off of the excitement a little with the baby coming and the whole uncertainty of something like that. But baby and mommy are home healthy and she's even dropping little "Indy is coming soon" hints. I can't wait fellas!

You guys are crazy! I love that list showing up the week before. Gets me fired up.

Back