What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
6uhaje2a.jpg

Receive these 2 awesome items today :)

Green fee and a polo from the Pro Shop at Disney Palm/Magnolia.

Nothing crazy, just had all 13 clubs re-gripped with Lamkin Crossline Standards and bought a couple new golf gloves... that is all

Balls.....
dahu2evy.jpg

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Should cover you

Through saturday

Yeah if Becky doesn't take them out of my golfclub carry case to stuff more of her crap in there. She does NOT travel light.....

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Picked up a BiO Cell cap in silver to match my driver, dozen SuperSofts, and a Golf Pride CP2 midsize grip.

Update: Placed an order for a ProLaunch Red graphite iron shaft. Already trimmed to spec so all I have to do is epoxy it in.

Last edited:

Finally got these and they are great. I did notice, however, that they seemed a tad darker than my XLJ's. I called Oakley and yes, the G30 lenses in the Valves block out 5% more light than the lenses in the XLJ's. Both are golf specific though. I'm actually happy with this, as I always felt a little strain when it was super sunny out with the XLJ's.

Taps away

Tour Edge XCG 16.5° 4W off ebay. Excited to give the 4W a test run and give a TEE fairway a shot.

Go the New Balance Minimus Sport Golf Shoes in today--man they are like slippers the box was so light. Interested to see how they go on the course.

Go the New Balance Minimus Sport Golf Shoes in today--man they are like slippers the box was so light. Interested to see how they go on the course.

what color did you go with?

what color did you go with?

Black for this first set, may get the nice white leather type if these work well. I worry if they are too sole thin--maybe a insert type dr scholz padding would be all to add. On the Matt turf they are great--just need to try the grass now.

Time to move the crusty old Vokey and bipolar Hopkins wedges out of the bag. I just picked up two Callaway Mack Daddy 2 wedges in slate today, 54* and 58*.

Great Big Bertha 10.5* driver from Budget Golf, $299.96 with free shipping. It will most likely be here on Monday so I am trying to be patient but it is not working too well.

Great Big Bertha 10.5* driver from Budget Golf, $299.96 with free shipping. It will most likely be here on Monday so I am trying to be patient but it is not working too well.

Welcome to the club bruther! :golf2:

Tour Edge XCG 16.5° 4W off ebay. Excited to give the 4W a test run and give a TEE fairway a shot.

I hope you enjoy it. I love the XCG7 Beta. Such solid clubs.

Hogans Five Lessons. Lost mine about 15 years ago in a move. Been wanting another copy for a long while now.

JM

The seemingly never ending search for the right hybrid continues. Bought a used G25 20*. Ugh, please be the one!

Just won this off eBay to replace my lost cover

$_12.JPG

ADDITION:
Couldn't help myself, got this for under $3 from the bay as well:
258c_12.JPG

Last edited:
Picked up a bushnell V3 laser rangefinder for $200 at dicks sporting goods bc of a grand opening sale and a coupon thanks to VokeyDokey.

2 Doz Titleist NXT Tour S Gift Pack & SM5 S Grind 56* Wedge with a discount voucher!

Callaway X2 Hot Pro 20° and 23° hybrids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back