Status
Not open for further replies.
Solid SI cover here. Wish he didn't play out west so I could see him more.

$12M benchwarmer

In Atlanta they call that an Upton.

Not sure what the problem is, hes 27 points higher batting average wise compared to last year lol

Not sure what the problem is, hes 27 points higher batting average wise compared to last year lol
It was a joke.

BJ Upton is actually hitting the ball much better now that he got his new glasses.

It is amazing to me how far Tim Lincecum has fallen. I"m listening to the Giants-Pirates and he's given up 4 runs through two and from what the SF announcers are describing, it sounds like he just doesn't have a clue what he's doing. He was one of the best just 3-4 years ago, now he can't find the plate and if he does, it's a meatball over the plate. It's not like he's old either, I don't think he has hit 30 yet.

It is amazing to me how far Tim Lincecum has fallen. I"m listening to the Giants-Pirates and he's given up 4 runs through two and from what the SF announcers are describing, it sounds like he just doesn't have a clue what he's doing. He was one of the best just 3-4 years ago, now he can't find the plate and if he does, it's a meatball over the plate. It's not like he's old either, I don't think he has hit 30 yet.
I dont think I can recall anyone falling off as fast and as bad as he did, outside of Rick Ankiel.

Linceum was one of the best in the league 3 years ago, now, I am not sure how he is still in the bigs.

I dont think I can recall anyone falling off as fast and as bad as he did, outside of Rick Ankiel.

Linceum was one of the best in the league 3 years ago, now, I am not sure how he is still in the bigs.

I will offer Jason Bay. Multiple 30 hr seasons to literally nothing.

One could offer up Dontrelle Willis in a somewhat similar comparison. Regardless, it is sad. Not sure what happened

One could offer up Dontrelle Willis in a somewhat similar comparison. Regardless, it is sad. Not sure what happened

Dontrelle drank himself out of baseball.
And had an head issue on top of that!

Barves lose again. And on Saturday when I go to the game, they're facing the Cubs and Samar(guy who played WR at Notre Dame). Expecting a shutout.

Feeling pretty good about my Tigers....

Too early to say win the division by 15 games?????

Barves lose again. And on Saturday when I go to the game, they're facing the Cubs and Samar(guy who played WR at Notre Dame). Expecting a shutout.

And Wainwright threw another gem. Good game for the Cards all around

Cards bats might finally be heating up :)

Oakland trade Mcgwire to cards for 3 turds

John Smoltz for Doyle Alexander.... There's a back in the day trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back