2014 Love Is In The Air - New THP Event

I just about choked on my coffee. Are they going to allow Coers out on the course in a skirt, Sunday?

I've been allowed out in a costume, Cookie in a blouse. So long as the pro shop knows in advance, they usually laugh and ask if they can take photos.

Great thread with all the trash talking. My buddy TNT says he is now a 9, JB says he is an 8, I would like to place a wager with my buddy. I think if JB gives you 2 a side you still lose and I have never seen JB play before :)

TNT is a 9 now? Thats awesome. Plus I truly only have to give him one stroke.
Nice to see his hard work paying off while living on the north pole.

I've been allowed out in a costume, Cookie in a blouse. So long as the pro shop knows in advance, they usually laugh and ask if they can take photos.

Awesome stuff. Popcorn is packed in the bag for us to share while watching the round in front of us. #Readygolf

Awesome stuff. Popcorn is packed in the bag for us to share while watching the round in front of us. #Readygolf

Its adorable that you guys think you can keep up with our group.
#BetterPlayFast

It will be difficult, however with our group it's doable. #PaceOfPlayInEffect

#BetterPlayFast

Well have the Bose Soundlink Mini queued up with the finest Disney theme park music available. We'll make sure the dial is set to 11.

I've played with you before beside, we will be good good very often to watch the events unfold in front of us!!!

Keep up early because it won't last long. Haha

#BetterPlayFast

Please be mindful of the groups behind, and keep the melted marshmallows off of the greens.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk.

#BetterPlayFast

Car wrecks have been known to slow down the pace of traffic.

TNT is a 9 now? Thats awesome. Plus I truly only have to give him one stroke.
Nice to see his hard work paying off while living on the north pole.

9.4 to be exact according to my handicap.

and delta got me to an event....well got me almost home 40 more minutes on this plane ...not flying delta to orlando at 6am tomorrow

9.4 to be exact according to my handicap.

and delta got me to an event....well got me almost home 40 more minutes on this plane ...not flying delta to orlando at 6am tomorrow

Sweet. 1 stroke it is.

2014 Love Is In The Air - New THP Event

Just spoke to the wife as I'm pulling an OT shift today and she says she is mostly packed and the girl that watches our house and takes care of the chickens is all set for the weekend. She is getting excited to get a vacation and meet people I have talked so much about.

Now all I have to do is make it home in the morning hit up a b-fit session and maybe play 18 mow and pack for our flight Friday morning

Sweet. 1 stroke it is.

All kinds of side action going on...I love it.

Does this one involve a dress too or something different since we have seen trevor in a dress already?

All kinds of side action going on...I love it.

Does this one involve a dress too or something different since we have seen trevor in a dress already?

With a single stroke being given I like my chances.

But for the love of everything holy, someone please explain to coers that telling Freddie in one tweet he needs help and then the next saying he is going to put a beating on me is tiring.

The way I see it, I need to break 100 in that match. It will be a struggle but I will try my best.

Popcorn and a nice beverage is all I need.
Actual golf for me will be an after thought saturday

Just make sure they have the correct rum.

saturday was going to be a cocktail round for me.....

I am bringing the popcorn, if you can bring some drinks that'd be cool ...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 stroke is nothing, might as well man up Trev and play him straight up. :)

1 stroke is nothing, might as well man up Trev and play him straight up. :)

I'll play JB straight up but he has to go drink 4 drink with me and whatever I drink for all 18!

Oh Josh sounds like I got you running around not knowing what to think about me. Don't worry before you know it we'll be on the course having a blast!!!
With a single stroke being given I like my chances.

But for the love of everything holy, someone please explain to coers that telling Freddie in one tweet he needs help and then the next saying he is going to put a beating on me is tiring.

The way I see it, I need to break 100 in that match. It will be a struggle but I will try my best.

Well, 2 insane work weeks have come to an end. Tomorrow we'll be drinking adult beverages by the pool. I am so ready for a fun, relaxing weekend with old friends and new. Thanks again to 441, Josh and Morgan for organizing a sure fire great time!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'll play JB straight up but he has to go drink 4 drink with me and whatever I drink for all 18!

Please take him up on this JB! I can count all those extra calories going into that gut right now :)

Back