Status
Not open for further replies.

Zenger

Gunga... Gunga Galooga
Reaction score
Handicap
CDGA 1.7
Lmk what you got. I've got putters fairways wedges

I have a Bushnell Pro 1600 Tournament Edition. Battery compartment door chipped, is in perfect working order and is otherwise in perfect condition. What are you offering for trade?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bushnell tour z6, used but works perfectly.

I've got tour preferred wedges. Cleveland rtx 56. 52 cg15. 910f 15° 910H 21° 913F.d head 15 ° A Nead putter

Prices for you two guys stuff?

Just browsing ebay, most of the same models are going between the 230-300 range. With the battery door issue i'd let it go for $200, but i'm more interested in a trade for value's sake. Didn't see anything you were offering that pique'd my interest all that much, so i'll pass on your gear. If you get your hands on any Ping 3w's or putters (Scottsdale TR Craz-E, anser, ketsch) i'd be interested.

Last edited:
Just browsing ebay, most of the same models are going between the 230-300 range. With the battery door issue i'd let it go for $200, but i'm more interested in a trade for value's sake. Didn't see anything you were offering that pique'd my interest all that much, so i'll pass on your gear. If you get your hands on any Ping 3w's or putters (Scottsdale TR Craz-E, answer, ketsch) i'd be interested.

I've got a karsten TR putter

Which model?

Anser 5

I've got a barely used leupold gx4i... what's the nead putter look like?

I've got a barely used leupold gx4i... what's the nead putter look like?

uploadfromtaptalk1399547557201.jpg

Hopefully this works before I can upload

Here's a few pics, with link to the imgur album with a few more pics of the range finder. Let me know what you think.

http://imgur.com/a/Tgarq

whvwCx4.jpg

jgArCZi.jpg
WTsAAod.jpg
bVDDaqr.jpg

Last edited:
Lock please trade found

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back