THP Live Round thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The par 3 4th.
Missed the green, short on chip, and 3 putt.

Yup ladies and gents, another double!

+6

Calm yourself and play strong CJ!

I started bogey on hole 1 par 4. Birdy on hole 2 par 5. Even thru 2. Hole 3 450yd par 4

Drive into the wind nets 173 to pin in the fw. Smooth 7i on the front fringe

I'm gettin thirsty here CJ! You got this brother!

Turns out 5 ft short of green. Chip to 4 ft. Sharp right to left downhill putt missed for bogey. Should have made that!!! +1 thru 3

THP Live Round thread!

Ok hole 5 here we go I I to card a par!

FW hit, green in reg , 2 putt

Still +6

Easy game right. :act-up: One shot at a time now. Keep those pars goin buddy.

JM

Do work CJ!

163 yd par 3. Right side deep bunker, out to 8 ft past the hole, 2 putt. +2 thru 4. #4 414 yd par 4

6 brings a birdie!!
FW hit, green hit, 2 putt for a bird

+5

Drive missed right, approach missed left. Chip and 2 putt for another bogey. +3 thru 5

Schlagerbomb for CJ's birdie!

zyjezady.jpg

CJ, please get MT blitzed :act-up:

JM

#7 fairway via ricochet off a tree... Green in reg. 2 putt par.

+5

#6 542yd par 5. Risk / reward hole. If carry the lake to the left side then its reachable in 2. Slightly pushed drive leaves 250 to blind green. Good 9i layup left 96 to pin. 58° a bit heavy, chip and putt for par.

#8 fairway hit, short of the green, on then 1 putt in.

Par
+5

#7 372 yd par 4. 4i off the tee pushed right chunky(some thing doesnt feel right about this newly acquired dpc) 176 to pin. Choked down 7i on the green. 2 putt par. + 3 thru 7

#8 127yd par 3. Gir then bkew the 10 ft putt by 4 ft. Made that for par. +3 thru 8. Time to finish it up!

#9 379yd par 4. Dogleg left. Crushed the j40 5w (this has become my fw finder) right down the corner with baby draw. 106 to pin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back