Contest #4 - The Gauntlet w/ THP & Callaway Golf - Join Team Ethanator

Fingers crossed. Chance to join a great team, great event and once in a lifetime experience.

I think you're due, dude. Your enthusiasm is awesome.

I think you're due, dude. Your enthusiasm is awesome.

Thanks. Been hitting the range, starting up lessons again, and learned so much about putting yesterday at my impromptu SPI lesson. The harder everyone is working the better the event is.

Thanks. Been hitting the range, starting up lessons again, and learned so much about putting yesterday at my impromptu SPI lesson. The harder everyone is working the better the event is.

Right on, man. You'd be a great addition.

My work for this event definitely has me trending in the right direction. Only missed one fairway on the back yesterday, and that one wad in a fw bunker. One shot off tying my PB, and two birdies, which I'm really happy about. Who's going to be the captain to take advantage?

My work for this event definitely has me trending in the right direction. Only missed one fairway on the back yesterday, and that one wad in a fw bunker. One shot off tying my PB, and two birdies, which I'm really happy about. Who's going to be the captain to take advantage?

That is awesome. Its great to see all of work and enthusiasm for this event.

There once was a golfer well suited, which @EthanatorCG recruited,
To face #TheGauntlet so daunting,
With a team without wanting,
@HackersParadise victory undisputed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm a golfer well suited that @EthanatorCG recruited 2 face #TheGauntlet so daunting w/ a team w/o wanting @hackersparadise win undisputed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some great entries in here. But, I've got to take my shot. #TheGauntlet is going to be awesome and I've got to work my way into it.

Some great entries in here. But, I've got to take my shot. #TheGauntlet is going to be awesome and I've got to work my way into it.

Gonna miss seeing you this weekend. Hopefully we get to tee it up in HHI in September. Take care of yourself, buddy.

Gonna miss seeing you this weekend. Hopefully we get to tee it up in HHI in September. Take care of yourself, buddy.

You know it's killing me not to be there in Sarasota this weekend, Greg. I hate to miss any THP event. I'm optimistic that the outcome tomorrow will be such that I'm only sidelined a couple of weeks. But, yes, this is about #TheGauntlet, and I hope to see you there in September. I'd love to see several of the original gauntlet guys get into this. With Callaway involved, it's not to be missed.

Here is my tweet. Realized that the deadline is coming up quick, and I had to get in on this one. Some really good poems in this thread. Can't wait to find out the winners.

@akrobby: At #TheGauntlet on HiltonHead isle
@EthanatorCG leads his team to victory in style
there's nothing as nice
As an event from @HackersParadise

A little over 4.5 hours to go on this one folks, get those last morning entries in. Good luck everyone.

Jeez, I just thought...I hope he likes chocolate ice cream.

Better late than never. Let's get those entries in, folks.

good luck everybody.

Jeez, I just thought...I hope he likes chocolate ice cream.

I mentioned bacon earlier. What if he's a vegetarian?

Less than two hours to go! Get those entries in!

Good luck to everyone entering. If you are on the fence about putting something up, just remember, you can't win if you don't at least give it a shot.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Start the countdown. Last chance to launch into orbit.

This is going to be a great event!! Good luck everyone!

Good luck to all who entered!

If chocolate ice cream isn't your thing,
Then a dose of 'heart' to the course I will bring.
My game isn't perfect, but I leave you no doubt,
We will stand victorious over the teams that we rout.

Everyone here should be trying to earn,
A spot at the chance for a wonderful turn,
On three courses that offer challenge and fun,
Do your part and enter this one!!!

Edit; Little late, forgot to hit enter a while ago. :(

Ethan is a good dude, fun to play golf with. I know he will get his three ready for success.

Back