The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
was planning on getting a car this spring as mine was just about 11 years old and getting towards the end. started test driving around apartments visits and I know have the Subaru Crosstrek - love it!

Sounds like the perfect excuse for a trip down the highway!!!! Congrats on the new ride buddaaay!

Sounds like the perfect excuse for a trip down the highway!!!! Congrats on the new ride buddaaay!

And I just found the PGA Tour channel on X2 radio. Road trip in the next couple of weeks.

Perfect score of 100 on my group final presentation in the capstone MBA course. BOOM.

First round of the year at home course. Got a 4some going and hope it's not too wet out there. WOOHOO!

I graduated college today. Kinda cool

I just found out that I was awarded a $10,000 grant for my school (Title of grant application: Training Tomorrow's MacGyvers). This will help get some much-needed equipment for our physics classes.

I just found out that I was awarded a $10,000 grant for my school (Title of grant application: Training Tomorrow's MacGyvers). This will help get some much-needed equipment for our physics classes.

Congrats! That sounds awesome!

Woo hoo, going on holiday next week. My wife and I are heading to Melbourne for 4 nights without the kids. Sort of like an 8 year late honeymoon. Ive sussed out where all the golf shops are and plan on some new equipment coming home.

Just found out I won a lottery!!!

The $248 isn't going to change me though....

#StayingGrounded
#GoingToKeepWorking

#StayingGrounded
#GoingToKeepWorking

Hmmm $248 is pretty close to half the entry fee into the Bridgestone Championship....And if you win an invitational you get half price entry...hmmmm

Hmmm $248 is pretty close to half the entry fee into the Bridgestone Championship....And if you win an invitational you get half price entry...hmmmm

Oh My..... Is it an omen?
I haven't even thought of that!

Just found out I have a 12:00 tee time at TPC Sawgrass Stadium Course tomorrow afternoon. Can't describe how excited I am to play the same track that just held The Players Championship.

My employer has had an informal practice of letting employees take 1/2 days on Fridays during July & August. They just announced the practice has been formalized, is a new benefit and runs from May 23 through end of August. Starting in less than 2 weeks Friday afternoons just became TK4's personal golf time. I'm so freakin' happy.

#StayingGrounded
#GoingToKeepWorking

Hey as I always like to say. That's $248 you didn't have this morning. Enjoy it.

My employer has had an informal practice of letting employees take 1/2 days on Fridays during July & August. They just announced the practice has been formalized, is a new benefit and runs from May 23 through end of August. Starting in less than 2 weeks Friday afternoons just became TK4's personal golf time. I'm so freakin' happy.

That's so awesome and you can plan for it. My company has an official policy of dismissing at noon the day before a Company Holiday.

Today is my last day at my current job and I couldn't be happier about that statement! It has been a rough 3 years here and I am excited to start a new chapter with great potential next Monday.

Just found out Wilson is coming to my course next week. Have been wanting to hit the new stuff.

Titleist is there today. I'll go...mostly just to hit a bunch of free range balls. :clown:

Headed out for another twilight round after work today! Making up not getting to the course this weekend!

My attempt at post # 3,000,000, and if I miss it then oh well its a freaking HHJJ!

Thank you to JB and GG for this amazing place for all of us to come together. This places means different things to different people and Im not even going to try to put into words what it means to me. We should all be very fortunate to have stumbled upon this great place, and its been amazing to see how much it has grown and improved in just the short amount of time Ive been on here.

So here's to the countdown to # 4,000,000

I think you got it 441!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back