THP Live Round thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hole No 8. Par 5 495.

CRUSHED the tee shot. 150 in. Hit it to 7'. Made the eagle.

Oh, my.

Look at you brother, just firing on all cylinders

Hole No. 14. Par 5 511.

Cart path aided drive left me 125 to pin but dead in greet. Punched out to 60 yards. Hit a crafty pitch using the topography to 6'. Made the birdie.

Hole No. 14. Par 5 511.

Cart path aided drive left me 125 to pin but dead in greet. Punched out to 60 yards. Hit a crafty pitch using the topography to 6'. Made the birdie.

Someone's putter is on fire today.

Hole 16. Par 5 500 yards.

On green in reg. had downhill putt for birdie. Made a run at it. Missed, then missed comeback putt. Three jack bogey.

Hole 16. Par 3. 120.

Hit it short into a hole. (Didn't feel wind.)

Hit flop shot of the day off the slope and to 1'. Solid save.

Hole 17. Par 4 380.

Pulled 3W into fairway bunker. Hit nice 9i onto middle of the green. Safe. Solid two putt from 40'. Par.

Hole 17. Par 4 380.

Pulled 3W into fairway bunker. Hit nice 9i onto middle of the green. Safe. Solid two putt from 40'. Par.

Nice recovery Seth, sand save!!!!

THP Live Round thread!

Have to admit -- nerves got me on 18. Pulled a 3W into the trees. (A tight swing.) Made a nice recovery with a 7i from 180, but missed green left and had a tough up and down. Missed a 6-foot slider for par. Tapped in for bogey.

Even Par 72 today (34-38). Amazing that I could have gone much lower.

Have to admit -- nerves got me on 18. Pulled a 3W into the trees. (A tight swing.) Made a nice recovery with a 7i from 180, but missed green left and had a tough up and down. Missed a 6-foot slider for par. Tapped in for bogey.

Great round ATL!

Nice round Seth. But you really should consider playing the big boy tees next time. I think you've proven yourself from the whites.

; )

Nice round Seth. But you really should consider playing the big boy tees next time. I think you've proven yourself from the whites.

; )

I'm already looking forward to it.

I need to tighten up the chipping beforehand. My flop is more reliable now, which is interesting.

Now, that's golfing your ball, partner. Your game is really getting sharp. Expect you'll be plus by July!

#DoWorkDotCom

Good playing brother !!

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

Great playing Seth! That's super impressive.

Congrats buddy!

Great round, ATL. Great round.

Playing 36 today. Went out n 42 on my first 18

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bogeys on the first 4 on the back but made 3 pars in a row

Hate I missed following along with this! Damn Seth! Nice round buddy!

Finished my first 18 of the day shooting another 42 on the back.
7 FW's
6 greens
35 putts. That number of putts is unacceptable.

2nd round is at 12:30 off to the putting green to put n some work

Round 2 is underway. Playing Gillette Ridge.

Made bogey on 1 after a poor putt

Finished my first 18 of the day shooting another 42 on the back.
7 FW's
6 greens
35 putts. That number of putts is unacceptable.

2nd round is at 12:30 off to the putting green to put n some work

Not bad dude, good luck this afternoon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back