Contest - #PersonalDistance w/ THP & Wilson Staff #3 & 4

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
As many have read over the last few weeks, THP has a full schedule of close to 15 events coming in 2014. One of those events is something incredibly unique with Wilson Staff and THP called #PersonalDistance and it is going to be incredible. To read about the entire 2014 THP Events Calendar, click here.

Today we are excited to continue the entry process into #PersonalDistance w/ THP & Wilson Staff. <--- All event info can be found here

WS_Logo_1-2-M.jpg

THP Events
How do you get into THP Events? All you need is your 2014 Albatross Club Membership. If you are a member of the Albatross Club, you qualify for all of our events if you get in. If you are not and want the chance to play, all you have to do is join the club. You can do so by clicking here.

Entering
It will be your job to tell the social media world, why you want to be a part of #PersonalDistance w/ THP & Wilson Staff.

Here are the rules
1. Two winners will be selected to be a part of this unbelievable THP Event.
2. Only one entry per person will be counted, but you can send as many tweets as you would like.
3. You must be 18 years or older to join the THP Event
4. There are costs associated w/ the event. The link above has that info.
5. Deadline for entries is Thursday 5/15/14 at 11:59am EST.

4 Steps To Success
1. Send a Tweet about why you want in #PersonalDistance
2. Your tweet must contain @HackersParadise @WilsonGolf & #PersonalDistance
3. Post that tweet in this thread
4. Sit back and see if you are a winner.

The Prize
A Spot in #PersonalDistance w/ THP & Wilson Staff
A custom fit driver by Wilson Staff R&D custom fitting team
Tour of the Wilson Staff Innovation Center
Dinner & Golf in Chicago
All details are in the link posted above

And So Much More

Good luck everybody and we look forward to finding out who will be the 3rd & 4th THPers to get invited to the incredible event known as #PersonalDistance w/ THP & Wilson Staff

Here we go, 2 spots at once and space is getting real limited for this awesome event.

Good luck everyone, this one is going to be pretty awesome.

I can't make this one, but good luck to all that enter.

My entry:

I hope to go long w/ Wilson Golf & Hackers Paradise in search of #PersonalDistance

attachment.php

Last edited:
2 winners, eh?

That's awesomeness on a Monday morning!

Another awesome contest!

Really hoping I get in for this phenomenal contest!

Love Monday AMs on THP!

Lets get the entries in boys and girls. Look at all the 1st time events that have been done this year and how awesome they have been (Grandaddy, Adams, Love Is In The Air, #TheKing). THP ALWAYS BRINGS IT. Get your entry in while you can because if you dont you will regret it when you see what these guys are in for.

And here we go!! Thanks again to THP and Wilson Golf for the opportunity

Awesome awesome awesome! Good luck everybody! Thank you THP, JB, GG, Mikedean, and Wilson Golf, And anyone else I may have missed who was involved in bringing us this event.

Unfortunately this falls into Harvest time, and I can't take time off during that time frame, otherwise I would love this.

Good luck to all the entrants!

2 entries up for grabs, how awesome!

Another awesome event from the THP crew! I would love to throw my name in the hat for this one but it would be a bit too tight to swing 2 events this close together. Good luck to everyone that enters! THP has a little something for everybody!

Thank you THP and WilsonGolf for a great opportunity!! This is one no one should miss out on.

Great chance for two lucky THP'ers I am committed to a wedding that weekend in NC

Good luck to all who enter.

Thanks Wilson Golf and THP !!

TWO spots up? Oh heck yes!

Awesome! Exctied to see the next two that will be joining me and Erky!

I would love to join the event

Back