Driver: TaylorMade SLDR 460 9.5* w/ Graphite Design Tour AD DI-6 X shaft
FW Wood: TaylorMade SLDR 14* w/ Graphite Design Tour AD DI-7 X shaft
Hybrid: TaylorMade SLDR 17 * w/ Graphite Design Tour AD DI Hybrid 85 X shaft
Irons: TaylorMade Tour Preferred MC 3-PW w/ True Temper Dynamic Gold X100
Wedges: TaylorMade xFT 54 & 58
Putter: Ping Karsten Anser 2
Ball: TaylorMade Lethal Prototype

Silly Martin, he's not lofting up.

Interesting to see the xFT's in there to me.

Really happy he got the W yesterday. Clutch par putt on 17.

I thought the putter wasn't a TM yesterday, but I wasn't sure.

I find it interesting that his SLDR is a 9.5 loft, I wonder what his previous driver lofts were?

Surprised he's not rocking the Tour Preferred wedges. Either way good for Martin and a solid bag he has there.

Love seeing the MC's in there, great set of irons. Great to see Martin playing well again after quite a rough stretch, this was a good win for him and he showed some nerve muscling out the win after taking that double bogey after the weather delay.

I was thinking the same thing.

I did notice the Graphite Designs Tour AD shafts in everything at the top of his bag....Speith has it in a couple of his clubs too....that's a pretty easy shaft to recongnize on TV........especially when you have them in your bag too.

I kept wondering if he's under contract with TM because he didn't have the TM logos on his bag or any Adidas or TM logos on his clothes. Those super slo-mo shots with the MCs looked awesome though.

• Admin
I kept wondering if he's under contract with TM because he didn't have the TM logos on his bag or any Adidas or TM logos on his clothes. Those super slo-mo shots with the MCs looked awesome though.

Yes, he is a TaylorMade staff member.

No TP wedges and TM putter? Well, hey it sure worked this week. Hope this isn't his only showing in contention this year.

Solid win for the TaylorMade family. Really love the fact he is gaming the MC's

No TP wedges and TM putter? Well, hey it sure worked this week. Hope this isn't his only showing in contention this year.

Its funny, on the interwebz, so many golfers saw "flyers" and "inconsistent yardage", etc. The tour players we spoke with never saw anything of the sort and loved those wedges. They could get them worn in the way they like, and still have new grooves every few weeks.

Its funny, on the interwebz, so many golfers saw "flyers" and "inconsistent yardage", etc. The tour players we spoke with never saw anything of the sort and loved those wedges. They could get them worn in the way they like, and still have new grooves every few weeks.

I loved those wedges when I had them, my ex GF's son still has them in his bag buts it's become very difficult to find inserts for them.

Older wedges, and an older ball, interesting.

Consistent shafts in the top of the bag to. (I actually saw that shafts this weekend, John Hurley had it in one of his clubs)

Nice to see Martin playing well. Hope it continues.

A lot of SLDR at the top of that bag.

Interesting to see him using that same putter for so long.

A lot of SLDR at the top of that bag.

Interesting to see him using that same putter for so long.

After that putt on 17, I think he's going to buried with it.

After that putt on 17, I think he's going to buried with it.
This made me chuckle, good post.

Impressive win yesterday for Kaymer & TMaG.

Martin Kaymer Wins 2014 Players Championship - WITB

4 year old wedges {with fresh grooves} and a $90 putter. Internet golfers take note please

4 year old wedges {with fresh grooves} and a $90 putter. Internet golfers take note please

But he does have well over a grand just in shafts...

I was a bit surprised as well to see those XFT's. Kept looking for the new TP's....

Solid win for Kaymer...posted a fantastic number on Thursday then played about the same as the other leaders the rest of the week.

Results of proper fitting. :alien:

Dilutes the point about us normal people hitting expensive clubs, no?

Hell, I can't afford a new driver, let alone a new driver with a shaft worth the same amount. I will say those must be incredible shafts, as I saw many of the Champions guys sporting them @ the Gwinnett Championship a few weeks ago.

Dilutes the point about us normal people hitting expensive clubs, no?

Hell, I can't afford a new driver, let alone a new driver with a shaft worth the same amount. I will say those must be incredible shafts, as I saw many of the Champions guys sporting them @ the Gwinnett Championship a few weeks ago.

It's a different game for those guys though. Also, worth noting, that shaft may not be an extra $380 when bought with the head. As bubba did win the masters with a sub $100 shaft.

Nice set make up. Interesting that he has no bag deal in place..

Back