TaylorMade Golf - Welcome to the 2014 Morgan Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
You and me both. I'm sure all TM staffers will be paying close attention to today. Business is going to pick up soon for you guys.

I'm just pumped for you all my dude. Exciting days are coming for all!

Guys lets remember that very few outside of the Morgan Cup participants are viewing these threads.

So awesome to see new options for Morgan Cup staffers. Looking forward to hearing about possible shaft and grip choices to compliment this new tech!

I agree some TM staffers are going to be giddy after today.

~Don't practice til you get it right, Practice til you can't get it wrong~

True, but nothing is certain until we get that PM that tells what is available. As long as there's at least one driver, one putter and something in between I can play :D

Days like today are the exact reason I've tried not to get too set on a particular line until the official list is made known. You never know what kind of tricks Taylormade might have up their sleeves!

Hope all you MCers got some good info yesterday. I have a feeling these clubs will be featured in our bags at the MC.

Hope all you MCers got some good info yesterday. I have a feeling these clubs will be featured in our bags at the MC.

I want those irons. So very sweet.

Thanks so much for being there for us. Did you find any behind the scene info regarding putters??

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

Thanks so much for being there for us. Did you find any behind the scene info regarding putters??

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

I have no more info at this time about those

I have no more info at this time about those

Sounds fishy....

You did a phenomenal job with the coverage yesterday. It's hard not to be excited, to see how excited you TM Staffers are to see this line.

Thanks for an awesome coverage, lots of good info, but knowing too much and perhaps having options is making my head hurt :)

I don't know if I can get to hit a 14° driver as a lefty anywhere here, but I hope I do. 16° sounds a bit too much. 12° would be the blind option.

Excited about going to the Kingdom tomorrow for a fitting to get a general idea of my setup for the MC.

After hitting the SLDR irons and SLDR-S woods this weekend, I think I have an idea on where I will end up. I just need to know shaft options at this point and Ill be ready to rock in July!

After hitting the SLDR irons and SLDR-S woods this weekend, I think I have an idea on where I will end up. I just need to know shaft options at this point and Ill be ready to rock in July!

I'm waffling on driver. I really have no clue. I'm pretty positive it will be the SLDR irons for me. If they offer SpeedBlades I may think twice, but honestly SLDR is the line they are pushing and probably hoping ends up in majority of our bags. I liked the SLDRs fairway woods, to me they were more JetSpeedish than original SLDR woods(which is a good thing IMO). Might go 17 and 21 degree woods in those.

Driver is the conundrum for me. Not knowing what will be available, I'm thinking SLDR driver, with red-tie shaft, cut to 44.5, set at 12.

I'm waffling on driver. I really have no clue. I'm pretty positive it will be the SLDR irons for me. If they offer SpeedBlades I may think twice, but honestly SLDR is the line they are pushing and probably hoping ends up in majority of our bags. I liked the SLDRs fairway woods, to me they were more JetSpeedish than original SLDR woods(which is a good thing IMO). Might go 17 and 21 degree woods in those.

Driver is the conundrum for me. Not knowing what will be available, I'm thinking SLDR driver, with red-tie shaft, cut to 44.5, set at 12.
\

The SLDR and SLDR-S driver play so similarly, I will probably go standard SLDR 460. For shafts, I will wait and see but if Tour Green is available I will probably go that route, maybe AD-MT if they get fancy for us. 12*, dialed down to 11.25* would be my best fit based on previous testing. I want to love the SDLR irons, but I will need to hit them with a shaft better fit for my swing, if I could hit the SLDR with the regular C-Taper I would know pretty quickly.

You know where I stand on being stuck with the SLDR and the SLDR S as (what appears to be) our only options for the MC. It really has me concerned for my game off the tee.

\

The SLDR and SLDR-S driver play so similarly, I will probably go standard SLDR 460. For shafts, I will wait and see but if Tour Green is available I will probably go that route, maybe AD-MT if they get fancy for us. 12*, dialed down to 11.25* would be my best fit based on previous testing. I want to love the SDLR irons, but I will need to hit them with a shaft better fit for my swing, if I could hit the SLDR with the regular C-Taper I would know pretty quickly.

yup they are very similar.

You know where I stand on being stuck with the SLDR and the SLDR S as (what appears to be) our only options for the MC. It really has me concerned for my game off the tee.

yup. I think you and I are in the same boat. It has me looking at a little different setup than I originally envisioned. I'm sure I'll find a way to make it work.

yup they are very similar.

yup. I think you and I are in the same boat. It has me looking at a little different setup than I originally envisioned. I'm sure I'll find a way to make it work.

Is it an option to not even bag a driver? Just go SLDR Mini maybe and then some woods?

Is it an option to not even bag a driver? Just go SLDR Mini maybe and then some woods?

I would guess you could do that. But I will have a driver in the bag. But the SLDR mini is being considered.
Luckily I will get some extended time here with the SLDRs driver very soon.

I was just going to ask the same thing Dev.

I dont have the length off the tee to afford myself the opportunity to go without a driver.

At this point in the game, the SLDR Mini Driver will be in the bag. Yes, yes, I know it's unforgiving and not easy to hit, but for me, so is the SLDR, so if it gives me another option off the tee then why not?

I dont have the length off the tee to afford myself the opportunity to go without a driver.

At this point in the game, the SLDR Mini Driver will be in the bag. Yes, yes, I know it's unforgiving and not easy to hit, but for me, so is the SLDR, so if it gives me another option off the tee then why not?

I have been eating my spinach buddy. We are good :)

Not sure if it has been said, but do you guys think the adams lines will be available to you?

Not sure if it has been said, but do you guys think the adams lines will be available to you?

I don't believe it will be. Even though Adams is owned by TM, they still kind of operate separately(so I'm told).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back