Cleveland Golf - Welcome to the 2014 Morgan Cup

that apparel is going to rock for you guys.
Do they carry Medium Husky for a size?

I've been meaning to order a few of their shirts to make sure I get the size right, and dropped the ball on it. Guess it's time for another Hawk PM.

Do they carry Medium Husky for a size?

I've been meaning to order a few of their shirts to make sure I get the size right, and dropped the ball on it. Guess it's time for another Hawk PM.

Might as well take it to the review thread Pete. In case others want to know as well.

that apparel is going to rock for you guys.

Yes it will. Now might need to do some shoe pondering until we get the word we don't need to do that.

That was nice getting that message from Morgan. Can't wait to be decked out in some Bobby Jones Apparel.

Totally awesome and true!

Any updates on club order dates or anything fellas?

Any updates on club order dates or anything fellas?

Nothing since the initial PM that got everyone's head spinning a few weeks ago. A fun time to be pondering the unknown.

I am getting more acclimated with the RTX wedges which is a good thing for me

Nothing since the initial PM that got everyone's head spinning a few weeks ago. A fun time to be pondering the unknown.

I am getting more acclimated with the RTX wedges which is a good thing for me

Are any of you guys pondering going with the Altitude irons if they are available for the Morgan Cup?

Are any of you guys pondering going with the Altitude irons if they are available for the Morgan Cup?

Full set no, but depending on the gapping and offerings I could see myself with a 4 or 5. Problem is I love the 588 hybo too...maybe 1 of each!

Rumors are running fierce since they moved our order date back to possibly July! We shall see!

I'm a maybe right now. If so it might be 5,6 altitude.

I've officially started a spreadsheet. With the circumstances at the moment, it's got a bunch of blank spots, but there are some items I've been able to fill in. Just want to make sure I'm prepared when that pm comes in. Exciting times!

So what do you have filled so far? Wedges and a putter I take it?
I've officially started a spreadsheet. With the circumstances at the moment, it's got a bunch of blank spots, but there are some items I've been able to fill in. Just want to make sure I'm prepared when that pm comes in. Exciting times!

I have a spreadsheet too, it has nothing but blanks

#FillInNOTHING

say I imagine that has a lot of blank spaces ATM. Do you have a bag in mind if for some reason things don't go how you think they will go in terms of offerings?

say I imagine that has a lot of blank spaces ATM. Do you have a bag in mind if for some reason things don't go how you think they will go in terms of offerings?

Not really. Wedges, hybrid, and putter I do, but mostly in terms of lofts and configuration (6-GW).

Only items I may have a handle on are putter and wedges...maybe...can't wait to hear more.

Not really. Wedges, hybrid, and putter I do, but mostly in terms of lofts and configuration (6-GW).

very nice sir. Still planning on starting with the 5W after the driver?

very nice sir. Still planning on starting with the 5W after the driver?

I'm actually not sure about that either. I hit the 15.5° quite well off the tee. I think some of that will depend on what direction I go with the driver.

I need to try some different Cleveland putters beside my smart square. Don't want to get tunnel vision with only one.

I need to try some different Cleveland putters beside my smart square. Don't want to get tunnel vision with only one.

hahah I like my tunnel vision.

Shoot, I'd take tunnel vision if it's working for you coers.

Mostly just basic things like lengths so far for me. It's ready to go for when the time comes though!

I need to do this as well. I know I have all my specs somewhere.

So are we all thinking it's going to be Cleveland putters to select from and no Never Compromise? If so, I think I've got the one selected unless they have a summer release?!

Back