Contest - #PersonalDistance w/ THP & Wilson Staff #3 & 4

Another fantastic contest and opportunity. Thank you THP & Wilson!

@HackersParadise @WilsonGolf Please bring me to Chicago to experience #PersonalDistance! Help me hit it a Magnificent Mile!

— Rob Benoit (@rbenoitma) May 12, 2014

Been waiting for this one to pop back up :D

Last edited:
Thank You THP and Wilson Staff for this amazing opportunity!

@GolfinFF: I want to be in #PersonalDistance I need better feel/control/distance for my game as only @WilsonGolf & @hackersparadise can #makeitpersonal

Yessssssss!

Some great entries already, good luck everybody!

Just a support tweet giving a shout out to Wilson. Keep the entries coming everyone!

Not gonna miss this chance for another awesome event.

Thanks Wilson and THP!

Talked a lot about this one on Sunday. Going to be an awesome event!

I'm so tired of having to say this: have a conflict, can't attend, please ignore the entry to the contest, just want to show a little love to THP and Wilson.

@chorusmastermp: Thanks to @HackersParadise @WilsonGolf & #PersonalDistance event. I wanna be a part of it! Chicago is my kind of town.

Good luck yall.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

@Picknsplinters Whether it is multi fit or the right fit w/ @WilsonGolf from Indy to the Windy City I want to make it my #PersonalDistance @hackersparadise

Official entry already submitted time for the support.

Not an entry but showing some support for Wilson and THP. Good luck everyone.

@CAA_Beat: I would love to get #PersonalDistance on @WilsonGolf & @hackersparadise. But family wedding bells ring,the only #customfit for me is a tux.

Close to home and very excited about this event!

Close to home and very excited about this event!

Right in our Backyard!

Good luck to all that enter. This falls at a time that will be tough for me to enter, but as always I will be lurking and following along with the participants.

My schedule is cleared for October 10-12. There's nothing I'd rather do that weekend than go see Wilson Golf with THP!

Back