Callaway Kings of Distance Event - Dallas, TX

IceyShanks

NiceyThanks
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Last edited:
I'm going to try and get out to this tomorrow. I leave Wednesday morning for a golf trip and really need to see my kiddos before I leave but we shall see. I'm only 12 minutes away from the location. Would love to see this live, esp. being at Top Golf. The range is only 225 yards long surrounded by nets. I wonder what they will do?!

Should be interesting at a 225 yard range......wonder if the hang Ethan from the nets :D

I'm going to try and get out to this tomorrow. I leave Wednesday morning for a golf trip and really need to see my kiddos before I leave but we shall see. I'm only 12 minutes away from the location. Would love to see this live, esp. being at Top Golf. The range is only 225 yards long surrounded by nets. I wonder what they will do?!

Woodland won't be able to use more than a 9i.

Looks like there was a location change, it was suppose to be at the Top Golf in the Colony but now it states Top Golf in Dallas. Just noting the change.

Just to confirm, the event is at Top Golf in The Colony.

I got the 1st post updated. Sorry I wasn't paying attention on the cut & paste. But the link is right!

I will watch it sounds cool

I got the 1st post updated. Sorry I wasn't paying attention on the cut & paste. But the link is right!

Wasn't you, I received that same flyer from Callaway in email today and it said Top Golf Dallas on it. Looks like it was just a typo. Top Golf Colony is right.

Wasn't you, I received that same flyer from Callaway in email today and it said Top Golf Dallas on it. Looks like it was just a typo. Top Golf Colony is right.

Wish I could make this, but it will be almost impossible I think. I will see what I can do though. I am curious to see what they will do with a 225yd range. It should be fun.

Im thinking the same thing, but its a bit further for me!

Last edited by a moderator:
Callaway Kings of Distance Event - Dallas, TX

Im thinking the same thing, but its a bit durther for me!

Huh?

Nice quote slick!

Hope i can watch this one live, I've had to watch the taped ones every other time.

Using Tapatalk

Gosh going to miss another one thanks to school. This is going to be a very fun one to watch!

Just a bump for this starting within 10 minutes

sitting here waiting impatiently!

It is live

Any THP'ers there?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I MUST, WE must, go to the one in Alpharetta when it opens.

Back