Ultimate Club Testing - Hopkins Wedges - Bradenton/Sarasota

Greg, Hope all is well with everyone. I get home this Thursday after a long trip.
Any plans yet for playing on Friday before the Wedge testing? I am hoping the APEX pros will be in this week so I can play them a few rounds before we all get together.

Nothing I've heard, just speculation until a course for the tessting is named. Once that gets hammered out I imagine we can start spitballing ideas on where to play and who all would like to be involved. I'd like to play Riverstrand Friday or Sunday, if its not the course for Saturday.

I am game for Friday anytime after lunch. I should be down there by noon.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

I don't have to work that Friday, so I'll be down there for a round. I'll defer to the locals on price/location/time options of where to play apart from the testing.

I'm only gonna be able to play on sat. But I did play both Waterlefe and River Strand last week.. Both courses are in very good condition

I'm ready.

We're up, fellas.

Yep. Looking forward to heading back to south florida for some wedge testing and hanging w some THPers.

Looking forward to seeing you dudes again.

This will be fun. For the record, I am wide open for constructive criticism of my game!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This will be fun. For the record, I am wide open for constructive criticism of my game!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No worries dude, it's going to be a great time. Looking forward to teeing it up with you again/

This is going to be a long week for me. But, it will be well worth it when I roll into Sarasota -- I will call it "The Sota" -- Friday afternoon.

This is also a reminder to me that I need to get a hotel squared away for Friday and Saturday. Fairfield Inn is booked -- even 202!

Greg, I am in for a Friday early afternoon round. Anyone else want to join us for a round Friday down in 'The Sota'?

I am in for a friday round anytime after noon

You all are gonna love these wedges first off, but more importantly I think you're going to love the event. Looking forward to seeing the thoughts here.

This is going to be a long week for me. But, it will be well worth it when I roll into Sarasota -- I will call it "The Sota" -- Friday afternoon.

This is also a reminder to me that I need to get a hotel squared away for Friday and Saturday. Fairfield Inn is booked -- even 202!

Dang. Sorry to put you in that position, partner.

Fun fact; My old College roommate lives in Atlanta, and he only refers to Sarasota as, "The Sota."

Weird.

Dang. Sorry to put you in that position, partner.

No worries. It's all good.

There are a couple other places close by.

Greg, I am in for a Friday early afternoon round. Anyone else want to join us for a round Friday down in 'The Sota'?

I am in for a friday round anytime after noon

Well that's three. Plenty of places to play for good rates around there, too.

Update
Course - Riverstrand
Tee times - 11:08 and 11:16
Cost will be around $40

Bewm..

Nice. Wishing I'd tried for this one, now.

A) Great group of people
B) Great testing subject
C) Great course for the round
D) Great weekend, for sure.

FWIW, after a couple more rounds on my Hopkins 60* Wide Sole, I might just come out and say it may be the best wedge I've EVER had in my bag.

Love me some Riverstrand, their short game area is fantastic.

Back