Houston Area THP group

Can anyone play this Saturday (10th), like 2 or later? Assuming the weather is okay.

no golf for me this weekend. cousin's wedding.

I'm also at a wedding on Saturday.

Hey just wanted to thank TriplebogeyTim and JFlores for the golf outing last week, had a great time. I'll let you know when I'm in town again and Jack let me know if you are planning to come up to visit your friends and I'll get you out.

I'm in

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Hey just wanted to thank TriplebogeyTim and JFlores for the golf outing last week, had a great time. I'll let you know when I'm in town again and Jack let me know if you are planning to come up to visit your friends and I'll get you out.

Anytime Rob!! It was a pleasure meeting you and sharing a round!

I'm in on the 17th if you guys end up with an afternoon tee time. I'll be with my kid at first tee til noon.

Just wanted to see who I is down for the 17th so I can try to get it confirmed with kingwood country club..

I'm in, even though that place destroyed me this past weekend.

I am in for the 17th

I'm in, even though that place destroyed me this past weekend.

Keep the driver in the truck!

We did kill it on Alternate Shot though.

Keep the driver in the truck!

We did kill it on Alternate Shot though.

It's too hard! I even drove the ball halfway decent tonight in my league play. Kingwood is too narrow for me though.

Absolutely, it was a blast. Did you get back out on Tuesday?

I could be available that Saturday as long as Golf Channel Am Tour plays as scheduled this weekend and the rain gets thru quick and doesn't force a move to next Saturday if you need an extra.

Hey guys I'm out for next weekend. I have family obligations and won't be able to get away.

I'm in on the 17th if you guys end up with an afternoon tee time. I'll be with my kid at first tee til noon.

I could play Saturday afternoon if there is some interest

I should have the tee time confirmed today. Will be morning time. $20.00.

Can you pls message me your full name, phone number, and email address. The membership director will contact you for a follow up on the course and to see if your interested in joining etc... don't worry they won't pester you if your not interested.

I should have the tee time confirmed today. Will be morning time. $20.00.

Can you pls message me your full name, phone number, and email address. The membership director will contact you for a follow up on the course and to see if your interested in joining etc... don't worry they won't pester you if your not interested.
Sounds like a plan.

pm sent.....Thanks for hooking this up

Now lets hope I can hit the ball straight

Ok tee time is confirmed for 8:44 am on the Lake Course. (dont worry sounds worse than it actually is, not alot of water hazards) lol.

I have the foursome confirmed for JFLORES, TripleBogieTim, Jank, and me.

Looking forward to playing with you guys.

Sounds good! Mike and I played the Lake course a few weeks ago and the green had been punched. Hopefully they have healed up pretty well by Saturday. It was a fun layout!

Back