Official Golfing Weather Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beautiful today!! Been rainy and pretty cold lately but today the sun was out and the temps were in the low 80s.

Should be a decent day. Light winds for the first time in awhile. Tee off @ 6:30am.

3u6ydyge.jpg

70 start, 82 finish.
Winds at 15 steady.
8am shotgun.

Gonna be 65 and a little cloudy here. Playing in a scramble so it should be good weather

Nearly perfect weather today for me. 65, not a cloud in the sky, and 37% humidity. It's a little windy, but the best day of the year so far.

Another very nice day here. Mid 70s and partly cloudy with a breeze. Supposed to have t storms later tho

Chance of rain and very windy (25mph)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mid 70s and sunny today. Range sesh is all that can be done on Mothers Day

Hot...

Official Golfing Weather Thread

Not too bad overcast and just a bit chilly.

Winter storm in the Rockies? Really sucks for those people.

Chilly, windy. Threw on my pants, they need to be hemmed, paperclips will work for now though.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Wind this morning 15-20 mph hopefully dieting this afternoon temp in the 70s

Winter storm in the Rockies? Really sucks for those people.

Yeah. The weather itself isn't bad, just sucks for this time of year because the lifts arent running and we're mostly into outdoors mode right now. I'm looking a 50 and rainy most of the day then up to 15" of snow Sunday into Monday. Was supposed to play at 1030. Not lookin good

70 degrees yesterday. 5 inches of wet snow today. Such is colorado in may

Had an absolutely beautiful day today to play golf. It was 65-75 ALL day with no wind. I would love to be able to play in the weather we had today everyday.

44* rainy and 22 mph winds right now. High of 47*, lol. Should be in the "Rant" thread!

Not looking good....
by4ebuvy.jpg

And I have a terrible itch to play!

yvysugus.jpg

Apparently mother nature forgot ITS THE MIDDLE OF MAY!!!

yvysugus.jpg

Apparently mother nature forgot ITS THE MIDDLE OF MAY!!!

Lol. Not my idea of a good time either. Got off work early today too. Should be playing. We ve been known to get snow through the middle of June though so it jot a huge surprise, but it sucks nonetheless.

a7yqujuj.jpg

Blah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back