Pacific Northwest/Vancouver, BC Golfers Group

Really enjoyed the round yesterday, the best weather to golf in.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well I see you guys all had a great time! When are you all ready to get back out, hopefully I can make it this time! I work every second Saturday :(

Next week I have Wednesday, Friday and Sunday off. Hoping the warm weather returns by then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let's try set something up for the month of May sometime. Hopefully we don't end up with 5 guys again as that was kind of crappy haha, but at least I got to play with my homeboy John.

Let's try set something up for the month of May sometime. Hopefully we don't end up with 5 guys again as that was kind of crappy haha, but at least I got to play with my homeboy John.

I agree! I should have May available except around Memorial Day.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

I'll be up for it in May. Subscribed to this thread now.

Hopefully the good weather will be back by then.

Just so we don't run into the same problem as last time running out of time to get organized; How do you guys feel about the May 17th-18th weekend? I'm going to be sans wife & child and would love to get a round in one of those days.

Just so we don't run into the same problem as last time running out of time to get organized; How do you guys feel about the May 17th-18th weekend? I'm going to be sans wife & child and would love to get a round in one of those days.

I can golf on the 17th or the 19th if this is still happening.

Any other interest?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

I can make it then. Where you guys thinking pf playing?

Sent from my SGH-I257M using Tapatalk

I guess it depends on if anyone else wants to jump in. I have 4:3's that have to get used up @ westwood if there is any interest in that.

Havnt played westwood in a minute. Last time I was there was 8 years ago, great track. The exteme downhill par 3? Was pretty nevreracking

Sent from my SGH-I257M using Tapatalk

Unfortunately I'm pretty much booked solid the next few weekends, probably can't make something happen until weekend of May 31st, unless we do something this weekend and it's stateside. Have fun on the weekend of the 17th folks, wish I could join!

For that matter, John/checkered and I will probably look to get some golf in this Saturday if anybody is interested in coming stateside or if there's any other WA folks looking to play - just don't have the time for a BC outing this weekend, unfortunately. Somewhere in the Bellingham area. Let me know if so!

I stumbled upon something called the NWGG Players Club (http://nwgolfguys.com/playersclub/tournament/schedule/) that sponsors a seasonal tournament from March - October (I hope it is obvious this is not meant as a knock on THP events, just something that fills a different space). Most of the events are in Portland but it also looks like they have 1 travelling event a month, so its likely they would end up in the greater Seattle area, too.

Last edited:
Thanks Frank. Looks like nothing up in the WA area till September, but also looks like Chambers and a few other courses are included there, could be a good opportunity for folks to try out some great courses while also meeting up with folks.

I stumbled upon something called the NWGG Players Club (http://nwgolfguys.com/playersclub/tournament/schedule/) that sponsors a seasonal tournament from March - October (I hope it is obvious this is not meant as a knock on THP events, just something that fills a different space). Most of the events are in Portland but it also looks like they have 1 travelling event a year, so its likely they would end up in the greater Seattle area, too.

One of my friends used to play in this group, and he quit because it took too long to play a round, and a lot of people either had bad etiquette, or bad attitudes, and almost always took at least 5 and a half hours to play a round. If you don't mind that, then go for it, but be aware.

I am going to be tied to stateside rounds for a few weeks here at least, but most Sundays I'm open. Saturdays are harder to work but I can do it with notice.

Anyone on Vancouver island? Preferably in the parksville/nanaimo area? I need people to golf with!

I am free after Thursday until Monday. Put all my hours earlier this week.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Is this still happening? I would be down to play a round that weekend!

I'm not sure. I'm probably down to play Saturday or Monday if we can get a tee time anywhere.

Probably doing Homestead this Friday. I know most people will probably be working.

Probably doing Homestead this Friday. I know most people will probably be working.

What time you playing? I may be off Friday.

wish i could play this weekend :(

Back