Bridgestone Golf - Welcome To The 2014 Morgan Cup

Interesting setup, Johnny. Should work well for you. Looks like you didn't pick any custom ferule colors? Uh oh. :alien:

Actually, it's on the sheet, but I went with standard black. No recess for me, I'll sit in the corner. :alien:

JM

Only fitting we were the last two selected on the same day and we have the same grips and ferrules.

Damn Mmaynard, I left it off, YES DPC is the way I'm going. I will revise.

JM

Only fitting we were the last two selected on the same day and we have the same grips and ferrules.

Thats right! Haha the connection is incredible

Verdict yet?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I've not yet gotten to all the threads, but I'll share here..

All grips: Golf Pride Tour Velvet Z-Grip Cord - 3 total wraps

Driver - 445 - 9.5 - Diamana Ahina 70x - 45.25 playing length
Fairway - 3+ (14*) - Diamana Ahina 80x - 42.75 playing length
Hybrid - 2h (18*) - VTS Hybrid Black 85x - white ferrule - stock length
Irons - 4 DPC (22*) - 5 DPC (26*) - 6 DPC (30*) - 7 DPC (34*) - Dynamic Gold Tour S400 - white Ferrule +1/2 inch - 1* upright
Irons - 8 CB (38*) - 9 CB (42*) - PW CB (46*) - Dynamic Gold Tour S400 - white Ferrule +1/2 inch - 1* upright
Wedge - Satin Chrome 52* (bent to 50*) - Dynamic Gold Tour S400 - white ferrule +1/4 inch
Wedge - Satin Chrome 54* - KBS Tour White Pearl Stiff - white ferrule +1/4 inch
Wedge - Satin Chrome 58* - KBS Tour White Pearl Stiff - white ferrule +1/4 inch
Putter - TD-03 - Steel shaft - 34.5" - standard grip (Not OS)

Irons - 4 DPC (22*) - 5 DPC (26*) - 6 DPC (30*) - 7 DPC (34*) - Dynamic Gold Tour S400 - white Ferrule +1/2 inch - 1* upright
Irons - 8 CB (38*) - 9 CB (42*) - PW CB (46*) - Dynamic Gold Tour S400 - white Ferrule +1/2 inch - 1* upright
Wedge - Satin Chrome 52* (bent to 50*) - Dynamic Gold Tour S400 - white ferrule +1/4 inch
That is some seriously beautiful typing of a majorly sick bag. Very nice sir!

Lots of white pearl love....nice!

just curious, but instead of 3 wraps, why not just get mid-size grips?

Dan did you have them manipulate all those lofts or are you just throwing them in there to show the spacing?

JACKPOT!!!

What a setup!!

Dan did you have them manipulate all those lofts or are you just throwing them in there to show the spacing?

The 4 iron is bent 1* strong, and I believe each of the CBs are bent one degree strong. I like having four degree gapping in my clubs (a lot) and feel like adding that degree to the four iron will close the gap with my 18* hybrid nicely.

I'm not positive, but I believe midsize is equitable to four total wraps. I started adding wraps last year as I do my own grips and decided I really liked what was in my hands at three total. Just what I do now.

Nice set up Dan.

Some really solid setups in here. Very nice guys and I can't wait to see them all in person.

Just read through all the setups. Very cool fellas. Bet you're glad to have that all figured out.

Dan couldn't hold off on the combo set, nice!

Just read through all the setups. Very cool fellas. Bet you're glad to have that all figured out.

I bet I could go through this every single year and still agonize over it hahaha!! It's an incredible opportunity and amazingly fun to have options, but man am I glad I'm finally locked into a setup!

I bet I could go through this every single year and still agonize over it hahaha!! It's an incredible opportunity and amazingly fun to have options, but man am I glad I'm finally locked into a setup!

It's definitely fun, but pushing that send button is certainly relieving.

It was such a relief for me when I finally hit send lol. I was making it way too complicated for myself. I think my bag turned over perhaps a hundred times

If you don't mind me asking, why did you choose to switch to KBS Tour's in your 54* and 58* wedges?

Nice looking setup though!

I have to agree with Dan. Just an amazing opportunity to see all the options out there, while at the same time not trying to over think everything. Can't wait to see all these setup a in person come July.

Loving these, really am, Bridgestone guys with some fan-freaking-tastic setups.

Absolutely is a relief having the bag ordered. Was stressful pouring through all the information out there trying to find the perfect setup, but now there's no more second guessing and it's time to focus on the grind instead of the gear.

Three wraps is a touch under midsize, I have the same setup.

Back