The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know you do. I could see you rolling in that thing. What are you driving currently?

Panel HHR, no seats in the rear, just speakers. Its almost paid off (1k IIRC) and at 112k miles I'm ready to move on to something new, with some seating in the back, even if just a bit.

Panel HHR, no seats in the rear, just speakers. Its almost paid off (1k IIRC) and at 112k miles I'm ready to move on to something new, with some seating in the back, even if just a bit.

Nice dude. I don't know much about the cars but I have a couple friends with newish Hyundai's and they love them

Nice dude. I don't know much about the cars but I have a couple friends with newish Hyundai's and they love them

If I didn't have to commute for 2 more years it would be easy, I'd get a new quad cab truck, but I'm not ready to foot that gas bill yet for the miles I go daily.

If I didn't have to commute for 2 more years it would be easy, I'd get a new quad cab truck, but I'm not ready to foot that gas bill yet for the miles I go daily.

I think I will be snagging a quad cab down the road. My tahoe is on it's last legs but until I get a bit more financially stable (ie. Pay off my loans) I think I'll grab something more economical and then when it's time to upgrade again look at the silverado

Go with a minivan.

that's what I want too, but I'm in the same boat.

No way, not on my lists of interests/wants/whatever yet. Give me about 5 years.

Its a bummer. I miss my truck.
I didnt want one either, that's why I made my wife get it. Hehe

I miss my truck too, loved my Silverado.

I didnt want one either, that's why I made my wife get it. Hehe

I miss my truck too, loved my Silverado.

The other I'm honestly looking at is a Mini Countryman, in AWD it would be a great car for me.

The other I'm honestly looking at is a Mini Countryman, in AWD it would be a great car for me.
My mini was fun, such a neat little car. Not practical for what I need now, but I enjoyed it while I had it.

I think I will be snagging a quad cab down the road. My tahoe is on it's last legs but until I get a bit more financially stable (ie. Pay off my loans) I think I'll grab something more economical and then when it's time to upgrade again look at the silverado

F loans! Get a sweet vehicle you enjoy dude :D

Got some new K cups in, Jet Fuel coffee, had a cup at dinner last night, up at 3:30am, I guess it works lol.

Got some new K cups in, Jet Fuel coffee, had a cup at dinner last night, up at 3:30am, I guess it works lol.

The Jet Fuel is good stuff, but man I had it for a few days in a row and ended up with a headache. Love it from time to time though.

tgw.com.....man. Used to be I order something on Monday morning, and UPS delivered it on Thursday. Now I order something on Monday morning, and FedEx delivers it the following Tuesday! Son of a.....

put an offer in.

I have already spoke with my diminutive realtor and told him if he can get it for 2.5 mil I am in.

I think I'm going car shopping Saturday. Kind of spur of the moment, but I need to upgrade my car situation before the end of the year and it'd be nice for my road trip to SeeMore next month.

What are you leaning towards?

I think I'm going car shopping Saturday. Kind of spur of the moment, but I need to upgrade my car situation before the end of the year and it'd be nice for my road trip to SeeMore next month.

nice buddy. I almost bought an old used truck. Looking to finally buy a camper here in the next few days and wouldn't mind something bigger to tow it with.

How come? We spoke about this a while back and you said you were sitting tight for a couple of years.

nice buddy. I almost bought an old used truck. Looking to finally buy a camper here in the next few days and wouldn't mind something bigger to tow it with.

Or...A camper plus vehicle in one.
Class A Baby!
I know a guy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back