What do you do for a living?

Still waiting on the all the paperwork and official offer of the job I was interviewed for last week to be sorted before I hand my notice in with my current employer, but when it is all sorted I will be moving organisation and my new job title will be 'Senior Information Development Analyst'

I work Saturday thru Monday in a Wal-Mart distribution warehouse checking in trailers of frozen food. Tuesday thru Thursday I work for the Colorado Rockies AA baseball team, the Tulsa Drillers, on their ground crew....

I work in the Nuclear Power Generation industry

I am a pulmonary/critical care physician but want to be the next Dr. Gil Morgan in another life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Convention services. Settings lights and stages ect.

Sent from my SGH-I257M using Tapatalk

Highway Maintenance Supervisor. Have 26 employees who repair, pave roads, mow right if ways, plow snow, emergency response and whatever else comes up. 7 more years and golf for me everyday.

Sent from my Motorola Electrify using Tapatalk 2

A&P mechanic. I restore wwii era warbirds namely the P51 mustang and f4u corsair. I also do general aviation work as well.

Sent from my BNTV400 using Tapatalk

A&P mechanic. I restore wwii era warbirds namely the P51 mustang and f4u corsair. I also do general aviation work as well.

What a dream job. 2 out of my 3 favorite planes, the other being a P-38. Glad folks like you do what you do to keep the greatest planes flying. Those planes and the men who flew them are a big part of our country's history as well us being able to live like we live. Good job and Thanks.

Hello for Texas

Hello for Texas

In the Treasury group for a large chemical company. Wish I was in sales so I could play more golf!:blob:

I am in charge of the finance department for an education entity.

Wow, as a GA pilot, I am very jealous. That is amazing!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Engineering manager for an engineering design and consulting company in the energy industry.

What a dream job. 2 out of my 3 favorite planes, the other being a P-38. Glad folks like you do what you do to keep the greatest planes flying. Those planes and the men who flew them are a big part of our country's history as well us being able to live like we live. Good job and Thanks.

All three of my favorites also. My uncle flew the P51 in WWII

All three of my favorites also. My uncle flew the P51 in WWII

If your uncle is still living, please thank him for his service from an Army vet, (GRUNT). Cant imagine what he went through. I would trade lots of stuff to have the opportunity to strap into a P-51 Mustang and give it full throttle, what a rush.

If your uncle is still living, please thank him for his service from an Army vet, (GRUNT). Cant imagine what he went through. I would trade lots of stuff to have the opportunity to strap into a P-51 Mustang and give it full throttle, what a rush.

No. He died when I was about 14. He was the oldest of 11 and my mom was the youngest. I'm with you on the P-51 and I'm also an Army vet. 1st Infantry Division

No. He died when I was about 14. He was the oldest of 11 and my mom was the youngest. I'm with you on the P-51 and I'm also an Army vet. 1st Infantry Division

Big Red One!!! 101st Airborne Combat Engineer here, got attached to the 82nd during desert storm. Thanks for your service my friend.

911 emergency service dispatcher and high school baseball umpire

Almost a "grunt" a grunt with some demo and a shovel. Your basic ground pounder after the birds dropped you off.

911 emergency service dispatcher and high school baseball umpire

This retired NYC Police Officer and father to an athlete appreciates both of your jobs!

I have a company operating in a niche market in online marketing. It's early stages right now, but looking good :)

Health Administrator for a Native American Tribe.

Back