What golf manufacturer are you fired up for in 2014?

I'm interested in Srixon's new Z-Stars. And Bridestone's new B330 line up. As far as clubs goes, I can honestly say I am not real fired up for any of them. Titleist, because I would love some 714 CB's, but I am really in no hurry to buy new irons. I think I am just really bored with all of the OEM's right now and no one is putting anything out that I just have to have.

I'm interested in Srixon's new Z-Stars. And Bridestone's new B330 line up. As far as clubs goes, I can honestly say I am not real fired up for any of them. Titleist, because I would love some 714 CB's, but I am really in no hurry to buy new irons. I think I am just really bored with all of the OEM's right now and no one is putting anything out that I just have to have.

Off topic but is this the same Jeff reed with the Xbox live name of Jeff Reed?

Keep Calm and Golf On.

Callaway

Pre-ordered x2 hot fairways - 3 & 5 wood

Super pumped

The Zstars that were finally released in North America last August (released Japan Nov '12 and Europe spring '13 I believe)? or the ball they've just started testing with their pros that might get on tour some time this summer? I loved the 11/12 Tour Yellow Z, but was unimpressed with the '13/14 one :(. Marginally more spin for me, but an ugly new shade of mustardy yellow, and significantly less durable (though still way more durable than any other urethane ball I've used, it's just that the 11/12 ball was nearly indestructible...for me).

I've got a dozen 11/12 balls yet, and if they don't last me the year (and I play >100 rds per...if I run out it's b/c I've hit OB or in water, I've never had to take one out of play from wear), I'm going to look at the new SR2s (SS around 102), the new Nike Platinum, and I've still got a dozen B330s' that I love but tear up, so will be watching THP for reviews on the newest ones to see how their durability stands up.

Nike...the whole covert 2.0 range..my bank card has gone AWOL already...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm going to have to go with Callaway for the fact that this tax season I am in the market for both a new driver and 3w. They won't be the only one I look at but they are definitely the one that has me the most intrigued.

Definitly Callaway. They seem to be doing the most innovating.

Taylormade. Getting my vote right now.

For those of us that have voted Callaway, they are off to a great start as far as tegu sponsored golfers go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I still don't think there's one I'm not fired up for.

^^^^ this ^^^^

I believe all the manufacturers have a lot to offer this year!

TaylorMade.

What they have up their sleeves are nothing but Aces.

Let's revive this!

Right now, I have to put Callaway at the top, just some super clubs have been released! Feedback from the Grandaddy, and the king have been nothing short of impressive!

Also the BioCell line is solid!

Taylormade might make the list as well?

Bridgestone, Cleveland, Wilson,....

Companies are bringing it!

Callaway for me and Wilson. They both seem to have set the bar high. Solid addidions in eveey category

Sent from my SGH-I257M using Tapatalk

Cleveland
Ping
Callaway

But mostly Cleveland.

Still Yonex. JMan just said he's putting Yonex bag in the bag and I'm pondering again.

Srixon.......

I'm an Adams guy so naturally Adams but I am curiously waiting for Tour Edge Exotics next XCG line of irons to come out. They released the xcg7 last year I believe and thus far in that line I found the 5's to be the best design IMO.

I'm pretty excited about Ping. Had a great demo day experience and am hoping to add some irons and perhaps driver to the bag. Love, love love the i25 line.

Extremely excited to play some Bridgestone gear, psyched to see what they're going to be bringing to the table later this golf season as far as their new line goes as well.

Being a cobra staffer has naturally increased my attraction for thwir gear. However after getting some numbers at my fitting, im even more excited for their lineup.

Im pretty pumped about Nike right now. As much as I didnt want to buy into the hype of the Covert, after yesterday Im convinced that the technology works. Although I cant afford one right now, I love the Method Mod putters (especially the 90), Im a believer in the RZN technology and the toe sweep wedges are cool (although you could argue that they are very similar to the TM ATV wedges). All in all, a great lineup.

Back