tequila4kapp

Tom Watson called to say “Hi”
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
USGA 13.5
If you missed it this is one of the companies that advertises on THP. They are running some incredible deals, and I ended up picking up a pair of Adidas shoes. I think I placed my order late Thursday, I got a shipping notice Friday and it arrived today. I'm really happy with that turnaround time (not to mention the price).

Edit - I got a pair of Adicross Tours for $58 shipped (list price is normally @ 2 bills)

Last edited:
Glad it worked out for you. And you are right about their prices.
Just to be clear, THP does not make any money based on if people buy from them or even click their ad.
We do however, think their prices are fantastic and with the discount given to THPers (who use the code), they are tough to beat.

I'll give another thumbs-up for Gmamas. Great experience with them when I bought one of their 4-pack specials on shirts. Awesome quality shirts at almost a buy 1 get 3 free kind of pricing. Oddly enough I did not even know they had ads on here and haven't seen one??

Check the banner ad in the random and off topic section. It has a coupon code right on it.

Im pricing out a few things right now.
With the extra 10% off, its hard for me to say no.

I wish the discount applied to the Bridgestone balls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some of the shirt packs are so well priced. Then add in the adidas shoe deals.
Sub $60 for a solid pair of adidas golf shoes that look great.

Its time for a little shout out to the good folks at GMamas. They are good peeps.

Its time for a little shout out to the good folks at GMamas. They are good peeps.

I really appreciate GMamas sending an e-mail out after you have received your order just to make sure everything was to your expectations. Extremely great customer service!

Have to say, they really do well and are great to work with. I got my shirt faster than I expected and they were great with my questions. Definitely will be dealing with them again.

I was a winner of one of the contest they were running last week. My 4 pack of Ashworth polos shipped very quickly and the quality of the shirts were amazing. Great company with great prices. Cant wait to do more business with them

Last edited:
I was a winner of one of the contest they were running last week. My 4 pack of Ashworth polos shipped very quickly and the quality of the shirts were amazing. Great company with great [rices. Cant wait to do more business with them

Yep yep, exact same for me!

What an awesome site, ordered some Adidas cleats Sunday night after winning some cash in a scramble tourney and they were at my door step today. Great service, fast shipping, awesome!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

And I didn't even know about the coupon deal, one of the downfalls of primarily using Tapatalk to browse the forum.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Thanks fellas!!!!

Loved my Adidas and Ashworth shirt pack! Fit well and only one style is a little not me. I like them so much I would probably order a second if I could guarantee no doubles

Back