What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Callaway fitted cap and a box of Callaway super soft balls. Hat was half off and the balls were only 17$ why not. Heck of a deal on both.

Sent from my SGH-I257M using Tapatalk

Bought a couple of Fila polos from Kohl's. $40 out the door.

My H2NO arrived!!

remamazu.jpg

Im on a slight decline in golf sales... a p.r seemore on monday and a g14 classified item for another thp'er is my limit for the week.

Morgan Cup officially paid in full. :)

Traded a guy at my club for a 3-SW set of Apex w/ XP 95's and mid sized NDMC's. They aren't brand spanking new, but I'm happy.

Traded a guy at my club for a 3-SW set of Apex w/ XP 95's and mid sized NDMC's. They aren't brand spanking new, but I'm happy.

Nice! What did you give him?

2 dozen Nike PD Long to help with less spin

Nice! What did you give him?

Several different things, even a set of Ci9's I forgot I had too. It was a definite hodge podge, but, all stuff that just sat. Now its time to let the i25's, M3's, and Apex duke it out for grins I suppose. Haha

That's a solid trade right there!

SW you say...? You are a mad man. I like it!

SW you say...? You are a mad man. I like it!

Indeed, I'm honestly going to make the set SW switch full time, just too many pro's to the con's.

Several different things, even a set of Ci9's I forgot I had too. It was a definite hodge podge, but, all stuff that just sat. Now its time to let the i25's, M3's, and Apex duke it out for grins I suppose. Haha

nice trade. I actually liked that shaft in the AP1's when I tried them.

nice trade. I actually liked that shaft in the AP1's when I tried them.

They're R's, so I'm eager to see just how high I hit them, could be a lot of hilarious fun.

They're R's, so I'm eager to see just how high I hit them, could be a lot of hilarious fun.

I like to have fun.

Indeed, I'm honestly going to make the set SW switch full time, just too many pro's to the con's.
I like the way you approach the game. Me...? I want a blade 3 iron to use off the tee. :beat-up:

I like the way you approach the game. Me...? I want a blade 3 iron to use off the tee. :beat-up:

The only way to really not cover up your misses and improve is to use a blade, don't you know that? :alien:

The only way to really not cover up your misses and improve is to use a blade, don't you know that? :alien:

james just hit the balded 3 iron

james just hit the balded 3 iron

I did it at the TM TP Ultimate Testing. Was a freaking awesome shot, then I promptly sat it down and walked away. MB's are just silly.

Last edited:
Some Asher gloves with a 20% discount.

Traded in my x2 hot 3w for an x2hot 3 Deep. Need something off the tee other than driver and this is the club.

footjoy DNAs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back