Weekend of May 16-17

Smallville

#ICanHitADraw
Reaction score
Handicap
In Flux
After a cold last few days, we're going to be getting some nicer golfing weather here in KC. Hopefully I can get out there Saturday or Sunday afternoon. If I don't get the yard mowed tomorrow, one of the weekend afternoons will be dedicated to that instead!

Small chance of range saturday but hoping I can. Yard work and gutter cleaning then cali on sunday

We are leaving Saturday morning for the warmer sunshine of Indian Shores, FL for a week of family vacation with most of my immediate family.

Leaving to Disney tomorrow with the fam and hitting up Animal Kingdom. Magic Kingdom, playing Waldorf Astoria GC and dinner in the castle Saturday. Chef Mickeys and back home Sunday.

A little practice Saturday morning, then I get in the car for my mini-vacation. Three hours of driving to get to the hot hot climes of Phoenix, Arizona. See some friends, have some drinks. Then Sunday morning, heading to Troon North Golf Club and its Callaway Performance Center, and do a full fitting. Hoping for a good time. Then the long drive home Sunday afternoon.

Small chance of range saturday but hoping I can. Yard work and gutter cleaning then cali on sunday

Gutter cleaning. Always one of my favorite jobs! Have fun, Mike! haha

Bachelor Party for my college roommate in Nashville this weekend. We have some golf scheduled for Saturday

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

Golf tonight, golf all day tomorrow, golf all day in NJ with ddec, Ricky, and Buck on Saturday...........Sunday is my nephew's baptism (maybe some range time during the ceremony?).

Working all weekend, server migration :bad:

A rare round of golf with friends Saturday and I'm serving at church Sunday.

Golf Saturday with my daughter and hopefully Sunday for my buddies birthday. I need permission first from my wife who has been out of town since Monday for work and isn't home until noon tomorrow. She got a big promotion at work so I'm guessing she'll want to celebrate with me Saturday night and take our two girls on a manicure, lunch, shopping day on Sunday.

Next week I have a work meeting in Sun River, Oregon but it's a just a branch meeting with all of our sales team so it's more golf than work. Playing 18 on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday.:act-up:

I was lucky and able to get a round in today (Thursday), then have 18 scheduled for Saturday morning. Rest of the weekend should be relaxing.

no golf for me this weekend family event on Sat and baby shopping on Sunday

Perfect 80 degrees, not a cloud in the sky and a light wind today...supposed to be that way all weekend.

Will play in my courses weekly Skins Game on Friday, playing a round with Jank, Jflores and Rflores at Kingwood Country Club Saturday....on the course where they filmed the US open scenes from Tin Cup, and I will play with a few buddies on Sunday.

I don't have any plans to play as of yet, but I'll be playing even if it's by myself.

Looking for my first round in 2 weeks tomorow!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

6:30 tee time tomorrow with THP'ers

Graduation party for a family friend tomorrow night

Yard work on Sunday

7:52 tee time with a co worker and hoping to take in the Texas Ranger game with my son Saturday night.

Hope to sneak to the range for an hour tonight. Daughters 3rd birthday party on Saturday, and hope to hit the links for nine holes on Sunday.

A chilly round today with my buddy from high school at Troy Burne, and my youngest brother's graduation from the University if Minnesota. Heading home tomorrow for a wedding on Sunday. It will be a fun weekend.

Two rounds, lesson and some more practice.

JM

Birthday celebration tomorrow with the Fiance. We're seeing a movie and she's taking me to Ruths Chris for dinner. Then Golf with T2GRN18, Matt and UVAWahoo on Sunday. Should be a good weekend.

Sat: Have a work event from 9am to 12pm. About an hour drive home after that and I'll likely cut the grass, then do some range work that evening.

Sunday have my first individual golf league match of the season. 18 holes of match play. Yes, please!

Have to watch the kids solo tomorrow then yard work Sunday. We just had a bunch of evergreen bushes and trees removed from the backyard and it looks like a bomb went off.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back