The Official Indianapolis Invitational Bonus Rounds Signup Thread

I pegged it at about 1 hour with live traffic updates. You should be able to do it barring any crazy accidents/road closures.

Or delays at the rental counter. :alien:

There hasn't been tee times released yet have there? Just need to figure if I should take a half day or a whole day off on Friday.

They start at 1

VMAN I can put you on the back end to make sure you have time.

Will work on pairings next week after I have to turn in head count to course

I can't tell you guys how much I'm looking forward to playing Purgatory. It will be a great warm-up to Saturday's round.

I just looked it up on maps for travel interests and all I saw was a little bit of green with a TON of beige blobs all over the place. I've got to get my flip flops and umbrella ready.

I just looked it up on maps for travel interests and all I saw was a little bit of green with a TON of beige blobs all over the place. I've got to get my flip flops and umbrella ready.

I've got the sand castle tools in the bag already.

They start at 1

Thanks Mike, you're doing a great job!!!!

I'm not familiar with Indy, so don't know how far it is to the course from the airport. I don't want to cut it too close. I guess with as many who are playing, I could also go in a later group.
V, you should have plenty of time, especially if Mike puts you towards the back end of the tee times. The rental counters and baggage claim at IND are pretty quick and close to each other. You won't have much rush hour to deal with and the trip up the westside of Indy on the 465 loop is great. Very little to no construction at this point and its about 4 or 5 lanes a side.

V, you should have plenty of time, especially if Mike puts you towards the back end of the tee times. The rental counters and baggage claim at IND are pretty quick and close to each other. You won't have much rush hour to deal with and the trip up the westside of Indy on the 465 loop is great. Very little to no construction at this point and its about 4 or 5 lanes a side.
I've always enjoyed driving in and around Indy, not too shabby for sure!

I keep staring at these courses online, I can't wait to see them in person.

That's a huge leap of faith with OUR luck Ken! But hey...we made it to Lake Charles in time (kind of).

Yeah. I vowed after the Houston Hobby debacle I'd always fly in a day early. Hate feeling rushed.

Looks like there will be no need. I'll be there Thursday, so I can go out early or whenever you want to put me out. Thanks for your work on this.

Thanks Keegan. Looks like between Delta and Southwest they pretty much made my decision for me. I'll be getting in around 4 pm on Thursday and leaving about 6 pm on Sunday. I waited a little too long to pull the trigger on flights and the ideal flights were booked or high priced. This will work out well though. I can sleep in on Friday and get to the course fresh.

Mike did you have to remove anyone from the extra rounds? I know Bullfrog got in after the balance deadline. Just wondering if the person he replaced was already signed up or not

Mike did you have to remove anyone from the extra rounds? I know Bullfrog got in after the balance deadline. Just wondering if the person he replaced was already signed up or not

Nope..

I'm not familiar with Indy, so don't know how far it is to the course from the airport. I don't want to cut it too close. I guess with as many who are playing, I could also go in a later group.

That's a huge leap of faith with OUR luck Ken! But hey...we made it to Lake Charles in time (kind of).

Purgatory is Northeast of Indy, while the airport is west of the city. Traffic from what I have seen so far isn't bad , so you should get there in an hour.

Just don't let Pete rent the car and you should get out of the airport with no problems. :)

Really wish I could play purgatory on Friday. I'm upset I can't make Friday round

I'm not only excited, I'm anxious for this to get here. I'm going a little stir crazy waiting for my shoulder to heal up so I can swing again. If all goes well, the stitches come out late next week, and I'll have almost a week to sharpen up for this. It's going to work out.

I'm not only excited, I'm anxious for this to get here. I'm going a little stir crazy waiting for my shoulder to heal up so I can swing again. If all goes well, the stitches come out late next week, and I'll have almost a week to sharpen up for this. It's going to work out.

Get healed up!
It'll be nice (as always) to see you again!

You, O'Carrol, and I are the 545 club! (all invitationals and the championship, 5 for 5)

Get healed up!
It'll be nice (as always) to see you again!

You, O'Carrol, and I are the 545 club! (all invitationals and the championship, 5 for 5)

Yes sir, CJ, and a prestigious club that is!

I can't wait to play both of these, what amazing courses for the entire weekend!

Last call bump, sending info to courses Monday

Last call bump, sending info to courses Monday
Who wouldn't want to play these amazing courses and unbelievable prices, not to mention with THPers!!!

Who wouldn't want to play these amazing courses and unbelievable prices, not to mention with THPers!!!

Well for one, 441 is too good for us on Friday so ya

CJ, if we get paired for purgatory, are you gonna need to walk it off a couple times? Id rather have a cart partner who rides the whole time :)

Back