Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speedblades. I assumed when I go to make an iron upgrade it would be to the Apex but I finally hit the Speedblades today. Average carry with apex was 174 and Speedblades were 185. Now I'm not sure if the distance is accurate, but I got to compare the 2.

Altitude 3 iron...you heard right, a 3 iron....I don't play long irons (or haven't in years) but the 4 is so easy to hit why not?

Bio Cell, blue, Red Tie.

I am pondering dropping my 5 wood, I am hiting my 3 hybris so well and so long that it's almost pointless

Altitude 3 iron...you heard right, a 3 iron....I don't play long irons (or haven't in years) but the 4 is so easy to hit why not?

Ditto ^^^^^^^^^ The 4 iron is hotter than a two dollar pistol so the 3 iron should be a freaking cannon! :bomb:

The Alti 3i is a beast for sure. It took out all the hybos and FWs out of my bag last season.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Currently pondering travel bags as I will be heading to Ocean City next month and want to be ready. I had a travel bag that was pretty beat up and frankly smelled thanks to a revenge full pet. I really like the look of the new Sun Mountain travel bag but I think the price is too steep.

Also need to get another stand bag as current bag needs some repairs.

Currently pondering travel bags as I will be heading to Ocean City next month and want to be ready. I had a travel bag that was pretty beat up and frankly smelled thanks to a revenge full pet. I really like the look of the new Sun Mountain travel bag but I think the price is too steep.

I want that Sun Mountain Glider. I think it's worth the $$$ if you're going to travel a few times a year. I have a Club Glove Burst Proof bag, which is lightweight and I have the Train attachment with my Club Glove carry on--and it's still a pain to maneuver through the airport.

Oh darn, no more of the cat pee bag? This disappoints me.

Taps away

I used an OGIO straight jacket for my last trip to Florida and it was perfect think I paid like 80 for it.

I used an OGIO straight jacket for my last trip to Florida and it was perfect think I paid like 80 for it.

I have an older version of this and it has been perfect thru 3-4 trips. The soft case is much easier IMO especially when loading your car.

I have an older version of this and it has been perfect thru 3-4 trips. The soft case is much easier IMO especially when loading your car.

I couldn't imagine trying to get a hard case in my rental let alone yours and I also had 441's no way we woulda got two hard cases in there.

I have an Ohio Yetti and it's a great bag. Plenty of space, some extra pockets, so padding on the bottom. It's a solid bag.

I tried to buy one of those on the cheap but waited too long to pull the trigger so I went with straight jacket,

The padding is quite nice in, it also pulls really well through the airport.

I'm reloading my bag this year, irons are set, have a driver fitting in two weeks, so set there, my question is about my hybrid choice. Pondering between titleist 913, cobra bio cel, and callaway xhot 2 pro? Your input gentlemen??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm reloading my bag this year, irons are set, have a driver fitting in two weeks, so set there, my question is about my hybrid choice. Pondering between titleist 913, cobra bio cel, and callaway xhot 2 pro? Your input gentlemen??

The x2hot pro and 913h are different than the bio cell. The bio cell will be more forgiving. At least from my limited experiences.

I'm a pretty good ball striker, looking for playability and a hybrid I can fade when I need to

Honest question: are you doing it because you want to roll an Odyssey putter prior to the MC, or some other reason?

I was fitted for the 330M and I wanted to get some time with it before Myrtle. It's a bit different then my current setup.

Sand wedge with less bounce. Thinking somewhere around 10* or something to reduce bounce when opening up the face. S grind at 14* bounce just isn't clicking with me right now.

I've found found the Bio Cel+ and Covert 2.0 to feel very solid and I loved the trajectory. The Sldr felt dull to me but the flight was good. I'd have to see Trackman numbers but the feel means a lot to ne

bag-stand_tm_sldr_tp_blu.jpg

That's a good looking bag

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back