2014 THP Bridgestone Championship - PGA National

Here's a look at 16 from behind the green.

PGA-National-REsort-Champion_Hole_No._16.jpg

I will gladly overdraw that tee shot!!!

I will gladly overdraw that tee shot!!!

That far right fairway bunker is the one that Rory basically started his meltdown on this year. 200+ yards. Ballsy shot, but he found the water.

Here's a look at 16 from behind the green.

PGA-National-REsort-Champion_Hole_No._16.jpg

At this years Honda Tiger's Tee Shot on this hole Flew right over Mine & Canes Head & landed left of the cart path by those trees just beyond the cart on the left

Do we know the guest green fees for a Friday or Monday round? I bet the champ will have a $75 - $100 surcharge.

That far right fairway bunker is the one that Rory basically started his meltdown on this year. 200+ yards. Ballsy shot, but he found the water.

I'm aiming right on that bunker on the right side and letting it turn... And if it doesn't, booooooo.

Im screwed.

I bet you're in the fairway.

Splitting this bunkers, right down the middle

At this years Honda Tiger's Tee Shot on this hole Flew right over Mine & Canes Head & landed left of the cart path by those trees just beyond the cart on the left

I wish it hit me. Signed glove! Hehe

I want to say that was 215ish? Smoked what looked like a 3 or 4i onto the back left of the green.

I wish it hit me. Signed glove! Hehe

I want to say that was 215ish? Smoked what looked like a 3 or 4i onto the back left of the green.

yep he probably hit 2 iron then 3 or 4 iron on that hole

Like a sir. Maybe a little fade?

Not a comfortable shot, but who knows by then. Quite a few things have changed since Vegas buddy!

Not a comfortable shot, but who knows by then. Quite a few things have changed since Vegas buddy!

I can't wait to see how your game has progressed!! Maybe we'll get to experience the course together again!

Whoa...just got caught up on the last couple hours of activity in here.
Flight just booked. Ill be arriving at 1145am fri and leaving 7am mon. 264 for the flight into pbi i didnt think was bad at all

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
That's a killer deal.

That's a screaming deal imo. Looking forward to meeting you greggdrews.
I'm going to meet him in Indianapolis. Two guys from NY meeting for the first time in Indiana...ok...THP Rocks!

Sorry to know that someone had to cancel out already but I have sent my deposit and am anxiously awaiting my confirmation from GG. See Y'all at The Bear Trap.
Awesome news Randy. Maybe we'll get to talk more than the 45 seconds we got to in Hilton Head...?

I'm glad you got it buddy it breaks my heart to have to bow out but I'll live through you for that weekend.
BOOOO. You are one of my favorite people on THP. I hate that you aren't going to be there. Hope everything is ok man.

Can anyone STILL not believe they got in?

This will be my first stay on a resort, I very much look forward to it!

Also, where do we get these grilled cheese from?
Can't seem to find them on any menus...
Who is this Michigan Slice guy? And why does he keep showing up on my "New Posts" feed?

Right. Way right. I've seen people out there searching among the hundreds of balls lol.
I ain't scared of right. Left? That's another story....

I have to stay out of this thread, the more I read through the more excited I get and have 4 months to go :)

Man this thread has blown up....will probably be booking flights Saturday evening or Sunday after a round with Jank Saturday morning....we are playing the Lakes Course at Kingwood Country Club...thats where they filmed the 18th hole scene from Tin Cup

Over/Under on how many tee balls find the range off the Champ's first tee? Let's set it at 5.

5? So you're just doing hrs over/under on mine :)

no one needs to worry (about #1)....you could land a plane on that fairway

So you're that guy in Trivial Pursuit that says "oh this is an easy one, you can't miss this one" #jinxed

Do we know the guest green fees for a Friday or Monday round? I bet the champ will have a $75 - $100 surcharge.

They will be updated soon.
And the Champ always has a large surcharge.

So you're that guy in Trivial Pursuit that says "oh this is an easy one, you can't miss this one" #jinxed

:laughing: not at all just trying to look at the large fairway, not the water left or Bunker right

Did you jump on the waiting list jhstew?

Did you jump on the waiting list jhstew?
not yet, waiting to hear about something that may or may not be happening that weekend, should know in the next week

Right. Way right. I've seen people out there searching among the hundreds of balls lol.

What color are the range balls? I'll be sure to use the opposite on hole 1. ;)

I am getting $264 round trip into Palm Beach, should I snatch the tickets or wait for a lower price (maybe)?

Back