2014 THP Bridgestone Championship - PGA National

I am getting $264 round trip into Palm Beach, should I snatch the tickets or wait for a lower price (maybe)?

Snatch them up faster than Hawk buys a drink at the iBar.
Solid price.

Well this just got real. Flight booked. Get into PBI Friday at 11:00 AM and head back to BWI on Monday at 12:05. That allows a stress free arrival and departure. The prices did actually come down about $20 over yesterday morning, Got it for $235 RT Non Stop each way on SW.

I am getting $264 round trip into Palm Beach, should I snatch the tickets or wait for a lower price (maybe)?
Yep...That's very good from NY. Get it while it's there.

Dang I'm jealous of the prices I see you all finding.

I'm getting excited just watching you all get excited! :blob:

Alright, I'm getting anxious. I'm booking my flights today.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm getting excited just watching you all get excited! :blob:
Thanks Bill...really wish you were in this one. Would love to have met you and thanked you for all the advice and support you've provided me.

Thanks Bill...really wish you were in this one. Would love to have met you and thanked you for all the advice and support you've provided me.

Thanks pal and get ready for an absolutely awesome time at WPB! I wish KellyBo and I could have made it too. We got sooooo much to do with moving to a new town and all. Maybe next year we can make this wingding if it's in the cards.

Snatch them up faster than Hawk buys a drink at the iBar.
Solid price.

4:30 pm is the earliest we can fly out Monday, when is check out Monday?

probably around 11:00 am. Resorts may or may not offer late checkouts but that usually isn't granted until the day of, when they know how many arrivals they have coming in.

Sounds like a great opportunity to check out and get another AM round in before the flight!!

Checkout is probably 11am, they might be able to do a late checkout, but that would put you at about 1pm I think. You could always do a little shopping before hand, or sightseeing and enjoy the area before your flight.

EDIT: Just checked my contract and check out is actually at noon. And if you want late check out, like CAA said, you will need to ask the day of departure.

Most likely 11am. But they can store your goods for you in the security cage and you can enjoy the amenities while waiting to leave.

Looking at travel right now, but a road trip with Michigan Slice and tpluff is hard to pass up.

They will store your stuff in concierge Monday. Check out and go hang by the pool or play golf. Or hell, go to the beach.

I am booked with Jet Blue, direct from SFO to FLL. Get in Friday @ 7am and will be renting a car if anybody is getting in around that time PM if you need a ride to the resort.

Flying out Monday morning @ 10 out of FLL.

Round trip for $404!

I am booked with Jet Blue, direct from SFO to FLL. Get in Friday @ 7am and will be renting a car if anybody is getting in around that time PM if you need a ride to the resort.

Flying out Monday morning @ 10 out of FLL.

Round trip for $404!

Sweet deal right there, nice work

Booked it, $264 round trip Friday (11:45 am arrival) - Monday (4:30 pm Departure)

Booked it, $264 round trip Friday (11:45 am arrival) - Monday (4:30 pm Departure)

Are you flying delta out of buffalo with a layover in atlanta? If so we might be on the same flight.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

2014 THP Bridgestone Championship - PGA National

Are you by yourself? We could coordinate a cab or shuttle on Friday. I get in at 11:00 am.

Edit: just remembered your earlier post. You said "we" so if your wife is coming. You probably don't want to share a ride. No worries.

Are you flying delta out of buffalo with a layover in atlanta? If so we might be on the same flight.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Out of Rochester with a layover in Atlanta

Are you by yourself? We could coordinate a cab or shuttle on Friday. I get in at 11:00 am.

Edit: just remembered your earlier post. You said "we" so if your wife is coming. You probably don't want to share a ride. No worries.

Girlfriend will be with me, we will probably do a shuttle but I don't know yet. I am sure the more on the shuttle the cheaper the price? I don't know how the shuttle works there.

There was a shuttle (and I assume there still is) right by the baggage claim area in PBI. Sunshine or something like that? You don't have to reserve it. Just walk up and say you need the shuttle and they'll tell you when it's leaving.

PGA National does not employ a shuttle themselves and my advice to you is not let the resort handle that aspect when you leave. They have a car service they work with that will cost a little more than a cab service for example. Plan ahead and you will save some money.

Man some killer prices for u guys on flights. ..I'm jealous

Back