Ultimate Club Testing - Hopkins Wedges - Bradenton/Sarasota

I've got a GoPro and a 6' monopod, we can try to get some shots of flop shots from overhead.

When did you get that? Make sure it's charged :)

Had it for a while. Took it out one time and the wifi had killed it unbeknownst to me.

I've got a GoPro and a 6' monopod, we can try to get some shots of flop shots from overhead.
You need a 100 yard pole to get as high as you'll be hitting that 60 wide sole. My current favorite club by a giant margin.

Pro tip for those of you playing Waterlefe on Friday. Stay away from the bushes. Otherwise you could end up like this and be picking these little buggers off for the next several holes!

Waterlefe_zps0e9a5799.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Going to give a quick shout out to War Eagle here for taking the reigns and running with this one. He knows my crazy travel schedule coming up and offered to assist and since he is the Sultan of Testing, it was a match made in heaven.

He will be there to help anybody with posting, making sure it takes place, putting together a format and truly running things. GolferGal and I will be out there for the range session of course, but the round is for you guys. Enjoy it everybody and we will make sure we have the wedges in the back of the THP Golf Cart along with the launch monitor.

Owning one Hopkins wedge and pondering another one. I'll be interested to read your guys reviews.

Have a blast.

My schedule cleared for Sunday... Do u guys have a spot open?

Sorry for confusion 441.. I'm there for the testing on Sat. but also want to tee it up w/ some THPs on sun. They were making some tentative plans and now I can play sun also

Sorry for confusion 441.. I'm there for the testing on Sat. but also want to tee it up w/ some THPs on sun. They were making some tentative plans and now I can play sun also

Misread my bad

I don't think anything is set is stone for Sunday.

As far as I know, there's still a spot open tomorrow at 1:16 for Waterlefe. Come join us.

Ultimate Club Testing - Hopkins Wedges - Bradenton/Sarasota

As far as I know, there's still a spot open tomorrow at 1:16 for Waterlefe. Come join us.

I need redemption on hole 10. Ate my lunch last time

That tree in front of the green is a pain in the arse. The water on the left is a son of a you know what too. The OB on the right is annoying. Other than those things, easy hole! (Except for the stupid big bunker around the green).

That tree in front of the green is a pain in the arse. The water on the left is a son of a you know what too. The OB on the right is annoying. Other than those things, easy hole! (Except for the stupid big bunker around the green).

Diabolical hole.

You need a 100 yard pole to get as high as you'll be hitting that 60 wide sole. My current favorite club by a giant margin.
I put mine back in the bag tonight. You are correct sir.

I loathe that hole. Finally hit a perfect tee shot right down the rip...then hit a 6 iron into (not over) the top of that stupid tree; have to take an unplayable behind the tree; then hit a miracle fading 5 iron around the tree to the left fringe--then knowing I need to make the chip to win the hole, my chip hits the pin and ricochets 4 feet past. Then I missed that putt.

Stupid hole, and stupid memory burn.

Coming in hot to Sarasota. In Ocala currently. Temps are unbelievable, 50's right now. Shaping up to be a great weekend filled w club testing and golfing w / THPers.

Coming in hot to Sarasota. In Ocala currently. Temps are unbelievable, 50's right now. Shaping up to be a great weekend filled w club testing and golfing w / THPers.

Nice buddy. Forecast is absolutely fantastic.
I mean 80 degrees with an awesome gulf breeze both days.
You guys are in for a treat.

Walked out the door this morning, felt the cool air and immediately cussed about having to work. At least I have tomorrow to look forward to

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Walked out the door this morning, felt the cool air and immediately cussed about having to work. At least I have tomorrow to look forward to

The weather was beautiful this morning wasn't it? If it's like this tomorrow, it will be a perfect day for testing.

Hope you all have a wonderful time and looking forward to following along for results and the fun times!

JM

Have an awesome time guys. I have been on the fence on multiple occassions where I almost pulled the trigger on a set of Hopkins wedges. Looking forward to your feedback from the testing. Hit'em straight and keep your golf balls out of the water!

At the course, just had a sandwich going to the range. What a nice place

basyzy9y.jpg

Almost that time fellas. Hit em straight and have fun!
uhu3ybyp.jpg
. I'm trying to make the best of the weather but would rather be seeing green.

Back