The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do people hang out by the gate when it's not their boarding group? Boarding a plane in general is a good way to see how low our collective intelligence is as a society.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk.

To be fair, the way they call them is absurd. And with the new (no space, time for checked bag) thing makes it much worse.
Just make the world easier and call them from the back to the front and never deal with these issues again.

To be fair, the way they call them is absurd. And with the new (no space, time for checked bag) thing makes it much worse.
Just make the world easier and call them from the back to the front and never deal with these issues again.

Except everyone puts their bag ahead of them, so by the time the front boards they will have to go to the back to put their bag away then go back to the front, same would need to happen to get off.

Except everyone puts their bag ahead of them, so by the time the front boards they will have to go to the back to put their bag away then go back to the front, same would need to happen to get off.

Easy fix. You can only use the bin above you and carry on 1.
Easy on, easy off, no worries.
These people bringing on some cars as carry ons now is absurd.

I saw this happen on my last flight. I wanted to punch those people in the face and then throw their bags at them while they were on the ground. I didn't though, I'm not a violent person.

I saw this happen on my last flight. I wanted to punch those people in the face and then throw their bags at them while they were on the ground. I didn't though, I'm not a violent person.

I just imagined you doing this and it was funny

Honestly this is one reason I like southwest. No assigned seating and A list means I'm always boarding at worst after the A group. Ensures I get my bag on and almost always right above my seat

1-2 piece?

Honestly this is one reason I like southwest. No assigned seating and A list means I'm always boarding at worst after the A group. Ensures I get my bag on and almost always right above my seat

Even without preferred status, just check your bags and it is a breeze. I always take advantage of the second free bag when I'm travelling with my clubs.

I imagine it often as well haha.

1-2 piece?

Exactly!

I've boarded Southwest darn near last before and was able to put my carry on in the bin above my seat. But I does crack me up getting in plane early and watching people act like they no clue what they are doing. Like its their first time in public transportation.

I've boarded Southwest darn near last before and was able to put my carry on in the bin above my seat. But I does crack me up getting in plane early and watching people act like they no clue what they are doing. Like its their first time in public transportation.

Hey that was me not to long ago, first time on a plane I'm all like "I'm not really sure what to do with my hands."

yzahedy2.jpg

Anyways small rant, ordered clubs forgot to change my shipping address to my new address, shipping to my old house... whoops.

The boarding hoard is one of the most comical scenes I've come across and it gets me every time. US Air boards first class, then preferred members, then from front to back, so everyone crowds the gate and makes it impossible for the first class people to get through. Then there are the people who pretend they're first class and try to board, but are yelled at and denied by the gate attendant. Then all the preferred people look like they're at the starting line of the 100m dash, waiting for the announcement. I don't get it. Worst case scenario, your bag gets gate checked and it's waiting for you when you exit the plane. Then I love watching the people boarding who have the full on trunks and bags and try to stuff it all in the overhead compartment. I had a lady once who shoved her bag under the seat in front of me, so I had no leg room. She said there was no where else to put it, but I calmly explained I'd like to actually be able to move my legs during the flight, so perhaps gate check it. Gotta love flying.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

my boss tells me this morning that I have to go on a business trip next week working night shifts..... again!

I want to be home with my girl and my dog, can I do that just for once?

I don't know..... Sounds like the potential is there!

The vice president of the company I work for and I just got into a shouting match because he accused of passing the buck and not micromanaging an order for my customer that the president of the company delivered.

Surprise - I got into an argument.

Sitting at home, waiting for a shipment of supplies for our roof replacement job. Everything was supposed to be delivered this morning, with a call to me one hour before they were to arrive.

It's 11:15, no call, no word. So much for this morning.

Sitting here at work while it's an absolute beauty of a day outside.

The Charlotte airport hourly parking is a cluster.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Travel rant continued: The line at the rental car place took longer than the flight I just got off of.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk.

My custom bag isn't here and is still on the boat which means it still has to arrive go through customs and be shipped to me in 2weeks to make the event.

I ordered on Jan 30 approved colors Feb 19, approved stitch work April 3 it is now May 16th, so much for 65 days.

My custom bag isn't here and is still on the boat which means it still has to arrive go through customs and be shipped to me in 2weeks to make the event.

I ordered on Jan 30 approved colors Feb 19, approved stitch work April 3 it is now May 16th, so much for 65 days.

That is crazy. The company should have made it up to you and paid for faster shipping.

That is crazy. The company should have made it up to you and paid for faster shipping.

Yeah I was very specific when I called that I had to have it by the 30th for an event and they assured me it would be here.

Yeah I was very specific when I called that I had to have it by the 30th for an event and they assured me it would be here.

Is this Vessell Bags?
That is freaking terrible. I would be irate.

that's crazy

Is this Vessell Bags?
That is freaking terrible. I would be irate.

Yep I'm fuming brotha just hit them up on twitter, they have been responsive there so we'll see

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back