The Official 2013-2014 NBA Thread

That finish last night was just ridiculous lol couldn't believe it, I almost changed the channel with 1 min left

Bingo, he even admitted he lost the game for them. The calls have been terrible both ways this series, so nothing should surprise anyone.

A win is a win is a win is a win though.

Wow... saw this on Twitter:

Clippers lead 101-88 with 4:01 to go.
Crawford miss
CP3 miss
CP3 miss
Crawford miss
Jordan T/O
Crawford miss
Blake Griff 1 of 2 FT
CP3 make
Crawford miss
CP3 T/O
CP3 foul
CP3 T/O

Not a good 4 minutes for CP3.

I love Ray Allen.

That was nerve racking. Go Heat! #WhiteHot

That was nerve racking. Go Heat! #WhiteHot
tough night for Boston, Bruins looking like a loss & Garnett/Pierce lose as well

Fun game to watch. The Heat have done a nice job closing out series and not playing extra games. We all know they need all the rest they can get so winning tonight was big.

I am hoping Stan Van Gundy can revitalize the Pistons. It has been hard to watch this team for the last 5-6 years. I am hoping that he can help make Drummond a better defensive player. He has the potential to be really good, he just has not had the coaching yet. Plus he is still only 20 years old. Maybe this will be his breakout year. I just hope he trades Josh Smith for a used jock strap! He shoots so many bad shots it is unbelieveable. If only he would just play defense and rebound and block shots, he would be a real good player. But he thinks he can shoot (he is the only one) the % doesn't back him up. Maybe Van Gundy can rein him in.

140514-allenthree.gif

Can't wait to see who Kerr is going to help the Warriors

Good season for the Clips, they should have most of the team back next year so hopefully they can build on this post season experience. I've always liked KD, so will be rooting for them to win the championship. Their front line will have to play much better against the Spurs though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Can't wait to see who Kerr is going to help the Warriors

I am interested to see what he can do with the Warriors. I think it was a great hire for them.

I do find the comments that Kerr owed Phil Jackson and should have gone to the Knicks to be intriguing. I just don't buy that Kerr should have had some loyalty to him because in the end - which team would Jackson had picked to coach, given the same scenario. Pretty sure he would have chosen the Warriors.

Here's a little Golf/NBA crossover!

Mets email GM's credit card info to media
http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york/mets/post/_/id/86750/mets-email-gms-credit-card-info-to-media

And somehow the Cavs get the #1 pick again.

LeBron came out in that first quarter with one goal; play the worst possible defense. He was getting burned by anyone he was guarding off the dribble and sleeping when he was playing off the ball. Dude better wake up cause I don't think Miami can win with him playing like that.

These refs are terrible. Let them play.

LeBron came out in that first quarter with one goal; play the worst possible defense. He was getting burned by anyone he was guarding off the dribble and sleeping when he was playing off the ball. Dude better wake up cause I don't think Miami can win with him playing like that.

Welp... seems like he woke up just in time to take the game over.

Amazing how that guy can turn it on and off like that.

This is great... Westbrook and Lil B had me cracking up.

Kevin-Durant.gif

uploadfromtaptalk1400874955085.jpg

Found this on Facebook and thought it was cool.

I would go Steph Curry, Kobe, Lebron, Duncan and Lopez. But the possibilities are endless

If it is current ability, but full health, I am going:
Paul ($5), Harden ($3), LeBron ($5), Duncan ($1), Lopez ($1)

or

Parker ($1), Harden ($3), LeBron ($5), Duncan ($1), Dwight ($5)

No Noah or Marc Gasol is ridiculous on the C position.

If it is current ability, but full health, I am going:
Paul ($5), Harden ($3), LeBron ($5), Duncan ($1), Lopez ($1)

or

Parker ($1), Harden ($3), LeBron ($5), Duncan ($1), Dwight ($5)

No Noah or Marc Gasol is ridiculous on the C position.

Yeah Bosh there over them is laughable

View attachment 14697

Found this on Facebook and thought it was cool.

I would go Steph Curry, Kobe, Lebron, Duncan and Lopez. But the possibilities are endless

This is cool... Id go:

Tony Parker, Jamal Crawford, Lebron, Anthony Davis, Dwight Howard.

The amount of time between games is awful.
This new and trying to stretch relevance just bores people.

Amen. Just when the Heat-Indy series was building momentum it screeched to an extended halt.

Back