Indianapolis - 2014 THP Invitational #3 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

I'm gone for a few hours and all this weather bs talk starts.
You know where weather isn't an issue....hilton head

If THP is hosting it, I want to go!

I love this quote. With two kids and a busy job, I just can't attend all the events that I'd like to. Next year, things will be different though.

Thanks buddy. I think many get a feel for Invitationals and assume all THP Events are just like them. THey dont realize that while great and fun, those are not anything like the grand events that go on.

Not to sell short the Invitationals either... I know the Championship in Vegas was not your normal "invitational" type event. But I went and had an absolutely fantastic time.
And I have'nt missed one yet!

On the way back from HHI, Love is in the air spot opened up, the ONLY reason my wife and I didnt jump on it was I didnt have my overtime calendar with me, and didnt know if $$ would work out, it kills me i missed that awesome time!
#TheKing I had a commitment.

I'm pretty much free the rest of the year.... :banana:

Ok, Back to INDY!
It's going to be a great time, at a fantastic course, shared by old and new friends, sponsored by a fantastic company who just gets it!

No GolferGal or Tour Van at this one buddy.
Flying in for it.

But it will be at #TheGauntlet.
Although I think much of the midwest is allergic to that event (which is a shame, because outside of the Grandaddy, it might end up being the best event of the year).

Sucks having no money...so many THP events I would love to do, but the funds aren't there. I've pushed off some purchases I want to make be sure I have money for this event, let alone another other THP events. They are always great values and get so many great things for money it's hard to pass on the work that You and MikeDean do. But budgetary constraints just kill all my THP fun.

Sucks having no money...so many THP events I would love to do, but the funds aren't there. I've pushed off some purchases I want to make be sure I have money for this event, let alone another other THP events. They are always great values and get so many great things for money it's hard to pass on the work that You and MikeDean do. But budgetary constraints just kill all my THP fun.

We totally understand that. Just general musings in this event, because so many coming to this one have never experienced the grand events.
Or the Wilson Event entering, which is a serious bargain. I mean one could take the driver and pay for the entire trip.

If I can get my short game in shape in time, I will have a bunch of confidence going in to this event. That probably means I'll play great on Friday, and not having any left for Saturday!!!

I can't wait to play all 3 amazing courses, but honestly I'm looking forward to Saturday at the Fort the most!

If I can get my short game in shape in time, I will have a bunch of confidence going in to this event. That probably means I'll play great on Friday, and not having any left for Saturday!!!

We should hope to be partners then because my short game is solid right now (as I jinx it with two weeks to go).

No GolferGal or Tour Van at this one buddy.
Flying in for it.

But it will be at #TheGauntlet.
Although I think much of the midwest is allergic to that event (which is a shame, because outside of the Grandaddy, it might end up being the best event of the year).

Well that's a shame. I missed the tour van in Dallas (my first event) and will miss it again:(

Well I am sure I WILL be seeing it in Myrtle and if thimgs work themselves out in Indy I will see it again some how or some way in september

2 weeks away, I can't wait!

Its crazy to think about.

I'm really excited about this, Indy!

I am really looking forward to this. I haven't been to a THP event since Orlando last year and I cannot wait!!!

I cannot wait for this!
Everybody knows I love to drive to these events, but for this one I am bringing a van load with me!

4 THP'ers in one van talking about how awesome the weekend is going to be, and a couple days later 4 THP'ers recalling every moment, laugh, shot, and memorable hole.

I smile to myself when I think about it, I am going to have a couple of long weekends leading up to this event, Making this event all the sweeter!

With this cold weather and 30mph wind today this doesn't even count as practice!!!

Is everyone excited for this? I can't tell...

Also the weather talk, no point in even looking. It changes hourly anyway

Super excited for this! I do look at the weather daily but not thinking about what it might actually do.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Feeling great since I shot below my handicap. Let's hope this continues into Indy.

I cannot wait for this!
Everybody knows I love to drive to these events, but for this one I am bringing a van load with me!

4 THP'ers in one van talking about how awesome the weekend is going to be, and a couple days later 4 THP'ers recalling every moment, laugh, shot, and memorable hole.

I smile to myself when I think about it, I am going to have a couple of long weekends leading up to this event, Making this event all the sweeter!

I wonder if we will have a 5th travelling in a vehicle right behind us!

I wonder if we will have a 5th travelling in a vehicle right behind us!

It's possible that I will be driving right behind you...

I'll check the route but you're in ft Wayne right?

Someone would have to volunteer for the back back seat....

With all the gear? You have a storage locker on top of the van? haha

Back