TM rbladez HL irons

bunkerville

Reaction score
Handicap
Hey everyone,

I just ordered these new TM Rbladez HL irons from GS. I should be getting them next week. I just wanted to know if anyone has any info about these irons. I went the the TM website and could not find any info on these irons. I appreciate any input. Thanks.

What kind of info are you looking for? You bought them without knowing anything about them?

I hadn't heard of RBladez HL before. According to GA they are higher lofted than the regular RBs. I couldn't find any specs on them using my phone though.

I just wanted to know specs. I know HL means high launch. The GS website says they are new for 2014. They were also less expensive than the standard r bladez.

When you get them, I would suggest just taking them in to a local golf shop and asking to get the lofts measured. I googled them and couldn't come up with anything, so it's the only thing I can think to do.

Yeah, I've done some searching online and really can't find much about these irons. I've seen a couple of sets for sale on ebay and what I have noticed is that these irons do not have the speed slot in the sole of the 4-7 irons like the standard rbladez. My only concern is that they are not true taylormade's, but I did purchase them through GS so they should be legitimate.

Last edited:
Thanks golfest. Looks like the lofts are a little more with this set compared to the standard r bladez.

PM me your email address and I'll send you the PDF with all the specs on it.

Yeah, I've done some searching online and really can't find much about these irons. I've seen a couple of sets for sale on ebay and what I have noticed is that these irons do not have the speed slot in the sole of the 4-7 irons like the standard rbladez. My only concern is that they are not true taylormade's, but I did purchase them through GS so they should be legitimate.

I'd been looking at those irons on Ebay as well, but was suspicious about the reduced price compared to the standard offering. From what you all know about the speed pocket, is it worrisome that it's not included in this offering?

I'd been looking at those irons on Ebay as well, but was suspicious about the reduced price compared to the standard offering. From what you all know about the speed pocket, is it worrisome that it's not included in this offering?
These are a low cost option very similar to the RBZ HP and Burner 3.0 they are made for big box retailers

And Welcome to THP

Back